Part 21

Next Morning,
Akash woke up. He took some time to adjust with the light. His head was paining like hell. He tried to move but he was locked by something. He was feeling pain but still it was something peaceful. He smiled slightly. He moved his head a little and Ayesha sleeping beside him, hugging him tightly by waist. She was looking very adorable with a slight smile on her face. He felt like heaven. He lost in her. He moves the hair from her face, and she makes weird faces because of irritation. He laughs slowly but as soon as he came in his senses, tears falling from his eyes. He remembered about last night and he left shocked. He regretted about everything......... He woke up in a jerk which broke Ayesha's sleep. She looked at him and her heart skipped a beat. She hurriedly got up and cupped his face.
Akash:(tears)NO..NO..NO........THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!!!!! I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!
He was mumbling rubbish when Ayesha jerks him.
Ayesha:(loudly)Akash!!!!! What happened????
He pushed her and got up. He was breathing heavily and tears falling from his eyes. Before Ayesha can reach him he went to the washroom and locked the door. Ayesha keeps on banging the door but he didn't open. Ayesha was scared as well as angry because of his behavior. She was crying. Atlast he opened the door. She can see his eyes were red, he was breathing heavily. He was about to leave when Ayesha stopped him and hugged him but he pushed her.
Ayesha:(tears) Why are you behaving like this?????
Akash didn't answer her and was about to leave but Ayesha stopped him in a jerk. Anger was visible in her eyes.
Ayesha:(screamed) I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!
Akash:(screamed) BECAUSE THIS IS WRONGGGG!!!!!!!
Ayesha:(screamed) WHAT IS WRONG???? OUR RELATIONSHIP???????????
Akash:(screamed) YESSS!!!!!!
Ayesha became shocked after this. Tears falling from her eyes, she was not able to believe what he said. She stood numb.
Ayesha:(smiles with tears) So you think our relationship is wrong right???
Akash:(Tears falling from his eyes) Yes!!!
Ayesha:(angry) Why do you think that...that our relationship is wrong???

Akash:(cold voice)BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU!!! YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO GET FREE FROM THIS RELATIONSHIP RIGHT??? SO I GAVE YOU FREEDOM!!! I HAVE TOLD THIS TO YOU BEFORE!!!!

This words pierced Ayesha's heart like arrows. She started crying badly in anger. She holds him by collar. Her eyes became red. But he was numbly looking at her. They shared a deep eyelock. Ayesha pushed him. Suddenly the family came there. They had listened everything and they were shocked and angry.
Rohit:(angry) AKASHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
He came towards him and slapped him hard. Akash was burning in anger as well as angry tears falling from his eyes he tightened his fist.
Rohit:(angry) HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST MY WISH???? WHO GAVE YOU THAT RIGHT?????
Suman was helpless as she couldn't do anything. Everyone present there was crying.
Akash:(angry) WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CONTROL ME!!!!!
Rohit was about to slap him but he holds his hand.
Akash:(tears) BACHPAN SE LEKAR AJJ TAK APNE JO BOLA WOH MAINE KIYA!!! ISS DAR SE KI AGAR APKE SATH BURA BARTAV KI TOH APP BHI CHALE JAYENGE MUJHE CHORKE!!!!!
Rohit closed his eyes.
Akash:(smiles with tears) PAR ABB PATA CHALA KI APP TOH MERE LIYE THE HI NEHI.......KASH MAIN USI WAKT MAR JATA JAB.........
Ayesha closed her eyes tightly. She was crying silently. Suman came towards her and holds her.
Rohit:(cold voice) CHALA JA TU YAHA SE!!!!!! APNI SHAKAL AUR KABHI MUJHE MAT DIKHANA!!!!!! MAR GAYA MERA BETA........
Suman looked at him in shock. Tears were falling continuously from their eyes.
Suman:(crying) Yei ap kya bol rahe hain??? Beta hain apka......
Rohit:(loudly) Bola na margaya............
HIS WORDS PIERCED AKASH'S HEART. TEARS FALLING FROM HIS EYES BUT HE WAS NUMB. HE SMILES PAINFULLY!!!!!

Akash:(smiles with tears) CHALA JAUNGA DAD!!!!!! BOHOT DUR!!!!! KABHI APKO APNA SHAKAL NEHI DIKHAUNGA!!!!!! ITNA DUR JAUNGA KI APKE BULANE PAR BHI NA AA SAKU!!!!! ISS GHAR SE MUJHE SIRF DARD MILA HAIN. AUR AB APKO AUR PARESHAN KARNA NEHI CHAHTA........

Ayesha left there shocked. She was badly hurt and angry as well. She just stood there numb. Akash slowly went towards Tara,Sitara. He hugged them with a heavy heart, and kissed there forehead. Tara,Sitara was crying badly. Suman was also crying. Akash went to her, she was looking another side. She was angry with him which broke him. He was crying badly. He then was about to touch her feet but she stopped him and hugged him tightly crying. Ayesha was seeing all this. She was feeling as if it is a bad dream. She was crying silently hiding her pain. Her heart wants to stop him but her mind still stuck in the moment when he said I DON'T LOVE YOU!!!!!! She was just not able to understand anything. Tears falling from her eyes like river. Akash then broke the hug and looked at Ayesha. She closed her eyes with cold expressions. Akash slowly went towards the desk and took the papers. Ayesha looked at him with blood shot eyes. He slowly went towards her and gave her the papers. Ayesha can feel his hands are shaking. He was crying silently while Ayesha looking at him without blinking.
Ayesha:(in mind)Why??? Why Akash??? Why did you break my trust???? I loved you so much.
Her eyes can speak what she wants to say....... But she was ignoring her feelings. She broke the eye lock and looked another side taking the paper from his hands, moving away from him. He looked at her in pain. But she ignored her. Akash was crying badly from inside...... He was breaking into millions seeing all these. His heart was sinking, he couldn't hold more and ran from there crying. Suman ran behind him. Ayesha saw him leaving, she broke down. She sat on her knees crying bitterly. Tara,Sitara was continuously consoling her. Akash ran outside and falls on his knees crying bitterly. Suman saw this and ran towards him. She holds him and he turns. He hurriedly got up wiping his tears. Suman went towards him and cupped his face.
Suman:(crying) Main kya tujhe bewakoof lagti hu!!!!!
Akash was crying badly he hugged her.
Suman also hugged him back crying. Then she broke the hug and looked at him. She was also angry on him but she couldn't do anything. She cupped his face. She closed her eyes.
Suman:(crying) Ajke baad iss ghar mein kabhi wapas matt ana!!!!!!!!
She left from there with heavy heart. While Akash stood there numb. Tears falling from his eyes but his face didn't had any expressions. He couldn't control himself anymore. Suman's words were echoing in his ears. He ran towards the car and left from there.....

♡♡♡KHUSHBOON SE TERI YU HI TAKRA GAYE.......CHALTE CHALTE DEKHO NA, HUM KAHA A GAYE!♡♡♡

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!