Part 35

Nina: I think we should take him back to his home.
Ayesha stunned. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She recalls that day and she shivered.
Adil from back:(angry)Noo!!!!
They looked back. Adil came forward.
Adil:(angry) Tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho main use uss ghar mein wapas jane dungi???? Uss ghar se use sirf dard mila hain aur ab jab wo uss dard ko bhul gaya toh tum keh rahi firse use uss andhere mein jane de???????
Nina: Par....
He angrily left from there. Ayesha was also crying. She also left from there. She went towards the window. She didn't know what to do??? Nina came behind her. She put her hand on her shoulder.
Ayesha: Main kya karu Nina???? MAIN USE PHIRSE USS ANDHERE MEIN JANE MEIN MAJBOOR NEHI KAR SAKTI!!!!! PAR AGAR USE BACHANA HAIN TOH YEI ZAROORI HAIN.... WOH ABHI KITNA KHUSH HAIN!!!! MAIN USE WOH SAB PHIRSE YAAD DILAKE USKA KHUSHI NEHI CHINNA CHAHTI.... AUR AGAR USE BACHANA HAIN TOH YAAD DILANA ZAROORI HAIN...... EK TARAF USKI JAAN HAIN AUR DUSRI TARAF USKA "FEAR". MAIN KISKO CHUNU???? MUJHE KUCH SAMAJH NEHI ARAHI??? KYA KARU??? MAIN USE PHIRSE KHONA NEHI CHAHTI NINA!!!!! MUJHE AISE DO RAASTE MILE HAIN JISME DONO TARAF SE MERI HI HAAR HAIN!!!!!
She was crying badly putting her palm on her mouth. Nina was also in tears seeing her. She hugged her. Ayesha didn't hug her back. She was only crying. Nina broke the hug and cupped her face.
Nina: Ab faisla tumhare hato mein hain Ayesha!!!! Mujhe pata hain tum sahi faisla logi!!!!! Par yei yaad rakhna Akash ke pass wakt bohot kaam hain.... Aur apna khayal rakhna....
Saying this she left from there..... Ayesha standing there lost..... She then remembered about Akash. She hurriedly wiped her tears.
Ayesha: Aree!!! Main toh bhul hi gayi!!!! Phirse muh fula lega!!!! She palmed her head!!!!!Jaldi ja Ayeshaaa!!!!!
She rushed to him taking his plate. She went to his room running and saw him sleeping. She smiled cutely. She went towards him.
Ayesha: Awww!!!! So cute!!!!
She kissed on his nose. She giggled and again kissed on his cheeks. She then lost in him. She slowly went towards his lips and was about to kiss but Akash woke up. He got up rubbing his eyes. Ayesha's eyes widened, she came back in senses and moved back hurriedly. She was blushing badly and laughing. She hide her face with her palm. Akash sitting there confused.
Akash: Tum kya kar rahiiiii!!!!!!
Ayesha: Ku..kuch...n..nai!!!!
Akash:(cutely, confused)Par tum toh kuch kar rahi thi itna close close????
Ayesha: Ky..kya close close ha???? Bola..na kuch nai.... Kitna..sochte ho tum?? She hurriedly puts food on his mouth!!! Akash gulps it and starts coughing. Ayesha bites her tongue and rubs his back.
Akash:🥺🥺🥺
Ayesha: Sorry sorry sorry!!!!!
Akash turns his face.
Akash: Nai baat karni!!!! Buri ladki!!!
Ektoh itni der se ayi aur mujhe paleshan kar rahi!!!!
She locked her hands on his neck and kissed on his cheeks. Akash became red.
Ayesha: Kya hua???
Akash: Tumne mujhe abhi kiss kiya na toh main blush kar raha!!!!!
Ayesha: Kyu???
Akash: Ussdin maine tumhe kiss kiya toh tumne bhi blush ki na.... Isliye!!!!
Ayesha started laughing badly. Seeing her he started clapping and smiled cutely.
Ayesha: Hogaya??? Ya aur natak baki hain??? Chalo khao!!!!
Ayesha started feeding him. He took the plate and and took the spoon towards her mouth and smiled at her. She smiled and she took the bite. They fed each other and after sometime she made him sleep......
Ayesha:(in mind) I have to do it!!!!!
She kissed his forehead and left from there. She went to Adil. Nina was also there. She was trying to make him understand.
Ayesha: Adil!!!!!
Adil: Ab tumhe bhi lagta hain ki use uss ghar mein jana chaiye?????(angrily) Tumlogo ko kuch nehi pata!!!! Maine dekha hain uska dard.... Use har pal marte dekha hain..... par tum log kya samjhoge?????(angry,tears)

Ayesha:(tears) Mujhe bhi pata hain yei bohot mushkil hain uske liye, hum sabke liye, par yei karna zaroori hain!!! Agar use kuch ho gaya toh main apne apko kabhi maaf nehi kar paungi!!!! Uski jaan bachane ke liye yei zaroori hain. Humne koshish ki na use sab yaad dilane ki???? Par kuch hua??? Nehi na!!!! Ab humare pass yahi ek raasta hain!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Adil thought for a while......
Adil:(rudely) Thik hain!!!! Par agar phirse uss ghar mein unlogo ne kuch bhi kiya na, toh mujhse bura koi nehi hoga!!!!!
He left from there. Nina sighed and went towards Ayesha. She was in deep thought.
Nina: Don't worry!!!! Sab thik hoga!!!!
She also left from there. Where's Ayesha was thinking about Akash!!!! How will he react after going that house???? She also left from there.....

Hope you liked this part!!!!!