Part 43

After sometime Akash woke up. He got up rubbing his eyes.
Akash: Ash kaha chali gayi???🥺
He was looking here and there. He was about to get up from bed but Ayesha came out behind the curtains and screamed. Akash scared.
Ayesha:(loudly)Boommmmmmmm!!!!
She was holding a lot of balloons in her hand, she was giving a big smile showing her teeth. Akash started crying childishly.
Ayesha: Yei kya????
Ayesha went near him. He looked at her angrily weeping.
Ayesha: Mera sara plan wasted.... Aise kya dekh rahe??? Maine itna sara intezam kiya, balloons layi, itna sara decoration kiya..... Uff!!!!
She rolled her eyes. She looked at him secretly and turned her face hurriedly, fake angry. Akash giggles cutely. Ayesha looked at him with an angry face.
Ayesha: Ab kyu has rahe ha???
Akash started laughing seeing her face. Her hairs are messy, her kajal was spread a little. But she was looking cute.  Ayesha then went towards the mirror and saw herself. She also giggles. She looked at Akash who was laughing badly seeing her. She saw him happy and smiled.
Ayesha:(irritated face) Bas bas!!! Bohot hua!!! Ek toh maine itna pyaar se yei sab kiya!!!!(in mind: Maine nehi servant ne, main toh bas help kar rahi thi) Ek toh maine itna sara intezaam kiya, balloons layi, itna sara decoration kiya.....
Akash:(cutely) Tum ek line baar baar bolti!!!🥺
Ayesha: Acha acha thik hain!!!!!! She gave a proud smile...... I am so smart!!!😎😎😎
Akash rolled his eyes through the room.
Akash: Eww!!!! Tumne loom ko yellow yellow kyu kiya??? Meko nai pasand!!!!!
Ayesha:(in mind) Oh shit!!!! Maine room ko yellow mein decorate kiya.... Akash ko toh yellow color pasand nehi!!!!!
Ayesha gave a cute mischievous smile to Akash.
Akash: Chalo ab niche chale!!!!!
He jumped from bed jumping in excitement. Ayesha smiled slightly and went towards him. She made him sit on bed and kissed his forehead. Akash smiled at her. He hugged her by waist. She caresses his hairs.
Ayesha:(in mind) Ab tumhe kabhi dard chu bhi nehi payegi!!!! Mere rehte toh bilkul nehi!!!!!

After sometime,
Everyone was chit chating on hall. Akash was upstairs talking with Imran. Imran: Akash tujhe yaad hain main Imran!!!!!
Akash nodded in no with a mischievous smile.
Imran: Abe mujhe bhul gaya!!!! Gadha kahinka(slowly). Main tera pyaara second wife Imrannnn.....
Akash again nodded in no with a cute angry face.
Imran: Pehle toh tu bewakoof tha hi, ab kya kar sakte hain......
Akash:(loudly, angry) Ashhh!!!!!
Imran: Arey, arey maaf kar de bhai!!! Maaf kar de!!!!
He joins his hand infront of him. Akash giggles.
Imran: Main abhi aya!!!!!
He left from there. Akash was getting bored. Akash then went out. He was about to go downstairs when he heard a sound from the store room. He went to the room. Suddenly there was a loud sound of something. Akash got scared and looked behind. The door had got closed because of wind and got locked. Akash got scared as the room was really
Dark and scary. He started crying. He went towards the door and started banging the door. But it was jammed. He panicked more and crying like a kid.  His head was paining. Flashes started running in his mind. He was breathing heavily. His vision got blurred and he moved back and his hand got cut, it was bleeding. Akash started crying more seeing the blood. He was banging the door continuously but everyone was downstairs so they didn't listen....... Rohit was passing from there talking on phone when he heard the sound.
Rohit:(in phone) Ok I will call you later.
He went to there hearing the sound. He tried to open the door.
Rohit: Koi hain ander!!!!!
Akash:(screamed, crying) Ashhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Rohit panicked hearing his voice.
Rohit: Akash!!!! Tum..tum daro mat...main khol raha hu........
He opened the door. Akash was sitting folding his legs crying like a kid. He hurriedly went towards him. He broke down seeing his son like this. Akash looked at him innocently crying badly.
Akash:(crying) Mu...mujhe nai pata..woh bad..door nai khul..laha tha... main..kitta dal gaya........
Rohit: Ku..kuch nehi hua!!!!! He tried to calm him but he was crying badly. Rohit felt guilty because of his behavior towards Akash. Tears falling from his eyes remembering how he hurted him!!!! Akash was crying badly looking at his hand, it was bleeding. He showed it to Rohit like a 5 year old child.
Akash:(crying childishly) Dekho...kitta chot lagi.....
Rohit hugged him crying..........
Rohit: Mujhe maaf kar de Akash!!!!!!!! Apne Baap ko maaf kar de....
Akash was confused. He broke the hug and looked at him innocently.
Akash:(cute angry, crying) Alee!!!! Chot mujhe lagi aur lo app lahe!!!!! Sab log bule hain.... Meri koi sunta hi nehi!!!!!!😤🥺😭
Rohit slightly smiles at him.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!