Part 45

Tara: Waise ammi, Adil bhaiya aur Nina bhabi ki, aur  Akash bhaiya aur Ayesha bhabi ki reception toh hua hi nehi!!!!!!
Suman: Ha main bhi yahi soch rahi thi!!!!!
Sitara: Great!!!! Toh parso kare???
Imran: Nice idea!!!!!!
Ayesha blushed. Akash looked at her confused.
Nina: Chalo aap logo yaad toh aya humara reception hi nehi hua!!!!!!
She giggles. Everyone laughed at her.
Rohit: Main sare arrangements dekhta hu!!!!
Suman: Thik hain!!!!!!
Tara: Toh party preparations shuru kiya jayeee!!!!
Akash:(excited) Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! PARTYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He started jumping in happiness. Everyone smiled and went to their respective rooms.

In room,
Akash was blabbering in excitement sitting on bed and Ayesha was sitting on window side lost. She was tensed about Akash's health as his health was not improving!!!!!! He was still not ready for operation. A long tear escaped from her eyes. She couldn't hold herself. But she wiped her tears before he can watch!!!!!! How will she save him???? How can she believe that her love, her life doesn't have time!!!!! How can she believe he is going to die soon, leaving her alone?????? Her grief has no boundaries!!!!!! She was scared like as her heart popped out!!!! She was just literally dying in anxiety and guilt as she still thinks she's responsible for his condition!!!!!!! She came in senses by the call of Akash!!!!!
Akash:(excited) Ash hum na blue, nai green, nai black pehnenge!!!!! Ok!!! Nai nai...... Acha nai lagega!!!! Hum white pehne???? Bolo na kya pehne????? While making a cute sad face. Ayesha smiled.
Ayesha: Ek colour choose karo na!!!!
Akash:(cutely) Offo!!!! Ummm, black pehne????
Ayesha: Hmmm!!!! Ok!!!
Akash: Chalo hum garden mein ghumte hain......
He jumped from bed and was about to go but Ayesha stopped him.
Ayesha: Kaha ja rahe ho huh???? Chup chap yaha bethoge!!!!! Don't you dare to move!!!!! Dawaii bhi nehi li, subha se kuch khaya bhi nehi!!!! Idiot kahika!!!!
Akash made a angry face and sat on bed. Ayesha rolled her eyes and went to get his food. She came after sometime!!!!
Akash:🙄🙄
Ayesha sat infront of him.
Ayesha: Kya hain??? Aise faces kyu bana rahe???
Akash: Mujhe nehi khana!!!!!
Ayesha: Khana padega!!!!!
Akash: Please!!!!🥺
Ayesha: No Akash!!! Tum aise kyu behave karte????
Akash: Mujhe acha nai lagta!!!!
Ayesha: Noo!!!
She took the food infront of him. He ate it making faces. Ayesha smiled. He was eating with difficulty. She noticed.
Ayesha:(slowly)Akash kya hua???
Akash: Meko acha nai lag raha!!!! Aul nai please!!!!
He asked with pleading voice. A tear escaped from Ayesha's eyes. She can't see him like this.
Ayesha: Thik hain!!!!!
Akash puts his head on Ayesha's shoulder. He was tired.
Ayesha: dawaii nehi leni kya????
Akash:(tired)Hmmm!!!!
She gave him medicines and he slept. Ayesha caresses his hairs. She was crying.
Ayesha:(crying)Aur kab tak???? Please thik hojao na!!!!! Main tumhe aise nehi dekh sakti!!!! Please!!!!
She kissed him on his cheek. Then left.
She was walking through the corridor lost. She collided with Sitara.
Ayesha: Oh sorry!!!
Sitara: Arey it's ok!!!! Kya hua???
Ayesha:(smiled) Kuch nehi!!!! Bas aise hi kuch soch rahi thi!!!!! She tries to hide her tears. Sitara noticed.
Sitara: Mujhe pata hain aap Akash bhaiya ke baare mein soch rahi ho na????
Ayesha: Hmm!!!!
Sitara: Aap itna tension kyu karti??? Kuch nehi hoga bhaiya ko!!!! Aap please tension matt lo!!!!!
Ayesha: Hmm!!!
Sitara: Aur zyada tension lene se dark circles par jayega!!!! She giggles.
Ayesha:(laughs) Thik hain baba!!!!
Sitara: Apne dress dekhi????
Ayesha: Aree!!!! Yei kese bhul gayi!!!! Jaldi chalo!!!!
Sitara:(excited) Chaloooo!!!!!!!
They went to select dress.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!!!