Part 6

Next Morning,
Everyone was eating their breakfast. Everyone was there except Akash......He came after sometime......

Tara,Sitara: Good Morning!
Akash smiled. Ayesha blushed unknowingly. Tara,Sitara noticed that. They laughed mischievously...
Suman:Beth na!

Akash was about to sit.....
Rohit: Office main itna kaam bacha hain aur kisiko khane ki pariii hain.
Akash stood up in anger pushing the chair but Suman stopped him.
Suman:Akash please!!!!!
Akash:Nehi ammi!Mujhe bhook nehi hain.....

He left from there.....Suman also gone behind him taking his plate......Ayesha rolled her eyes as she didn't care......
He went to his room and working in his laptop with teary eyes. He was really sad and felt hurt because of Rohit.....Suman came there. Akash hurriedly wiped his tears......Suman came and sat beside him. Akash smiled slowly at her hiding his sadness. But Suman didn't....She was looking at him with serious expressions. Akash made a cute puppy face ,Suman melted and laughed.
Suman:Ab chup chap khao warna ek thappar lagaungi.
Akash:Ammi please, man nehi hain, Pleaseeee!
Suman:Nooo!
She took a spoon and took it towards his mouth but he put it down.
Akash: Please ammi!Mujhe office jana hain!!!!!
He hugged her and left from there...Suman sighed!
Suman:(tears) I am sorry Akash! Main kuch nehi kar sakti tere liye....

PS: Actually after Ravi's(Akash's mom) death Rohit had became rude...He used to behave bad with Akash and after that he married to Suman and used to behave bad with him. Akash felt like a thrown piece so he became like this!