Part 30

Akash was sitting in the investigation room blankly and an inspector sitting in front of him.
Inspector: Main apse akhri baar puch raha hu bata dijiye!!!!!
Akash didn't say anything. His head was paining like hell. His vision got blurred. He was not able to focus on anything. He was closing his eyes, trying to make himself calm when the inspector banged on table. The sound made him jerked and because of that his head started paining more. He looked at him when someone entered the room. Akash still didn't look at the person, he was shaking a little in pain. The inspector nodded at the person and left the room. Akash still looking down. The person came and stood in front of him. Akash looked up with tired eyes. It was Ayesha. She smirked at him. A long tear escaped from his eyes. Ayesha wipes it with her thumb.
Ayesha:(smirked) Abhi inhe waste mat karo. Abhi bohot kuch dekhna baki hain.......
Her heart also aching seeing him like this. But she is not ready to accept that. She was controlling her emotions with difficulty...... While Akash was speechless. Tears falling from his eyes. He didn't made any eye contact with her. He was somehow angry on her but his heart knows it is not her fault. He gripped his clothes tightly not letting himself fall weak. But he was breaking from inside. PHYSICALLY ALSO MENTALLY..... HE FELT HIS VOICE CHOKING HIS THROAT. HE WAS LIKE UNABLE TO SPEAK. HE JUST CLOSED HIS EYES LETTING HIMSELF BROKE DOWN COMPLETELY. HE WAS WEEPING LIGHTLY AND HIS HANDS SHAKING LIGHTLY. HIS EYES BECAME RED. HE WAS LOOKING AT HER IN PAIN. SHE WAS BREAKING EYE CONTACTS WITH HER. WHICH HURTS HIM THE MOST. HE STARTED FEELING DIZZY. HE HOLDS THE TABLE. AYESHA LOOKED AT HIM.
Ayesha: Toh aap batayein ge ya nehi???
Akash couldn't talk because of headache. His voice were shaking....
Akash: My...lawyer will.. talk to you!!!!!
Ayesha: Ok...
She left from there leaving him. Tears falling from Ayesha's eyes while leaving. She couldn't control herself anymore. Akash was trying to calm himself but he was shaking. Suddenly Adil entered the room. He saw him and rushes towards him. He holds him and gets shocked. His body temperature had became low, it was slow.
Adil:(panicked but trying to make him calm) A..akash, Akash please calm down.
Akash nodded!!!!
He gave him water. He became little calm after sometime.
Adil: Main abhi ata hu ok??? Please calm down....
Adil left from there. He went outside and he was burning in anger. He didn't know Ayesha had filed the case. He went towards the inspector desk and banged his hand there. He then threw the file on the table.
Lawyer: Mr. Akash ke uper lagaya hua ye ilzaam galat hain. 17th May ko jo accident hua tha usme kisika koi nuksan nehi hua tha......
Adil:(angry) Iss file mein sab kuch hain, dekh lo!!!!
The inspector checks the file......
Inspector: Sorry sir!!!!

Adil angrily left from there. He went towards the room. He entered the room and was shocked. Akash had became unconscious. He rushed to him and took him to hospital. While Ayesha was about to return there because she was feeling restless. Tears falling from her eyes she almost ran towards the station and asked the inspector.
Ayesha: Wo...wo log kaha gaye???
Inspector: Woh toh thodi der chale gaye!!!!!
Ayesha was still feeling restless. She was about to leave when the inspector stopped her.
Inspector: Woh mam Mr. Akash the unhe hospital le gaye........ wo behosh ho gaye the....

Ayesha stopped.....Her heart beat skipped. She just felt her soul leaving her body. Tears rolled down from her eyes. Many questions were running in her mind..... She couldn't understand anything. She was crying uncontrollably!!!! She just took the address of the hospital and rushed out. She was feeling extremely guilty....... Her heart sinking in pain. After half an hour she reached hospital..... Her heart beating fast!!!!! She took a deep breath and hope for the best!!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!