Part 33

Doctor had called Ayesha to talk about the reports.
Ayesha's POV,
The nurse took me to the doctor's cabin.  I knocked the door and went inside. I was scared and restless that what will he say???? Is he fine or not??? Tears were about to fall from my eyes but I hurriedly wiped them before anyone could notice..... The doctor asked me to sit. He looked tensed...... I sat down quietly.
Doctor: Hi!!!!
Ayesha: Hello!!
I replied slowly as I felt my voice choked. A long tear escaped from my eyes.
Doctor: See first of all, calm down and listen carefully what I say!!!!
I nodded slowly wiping my tears.
Doctor: Akash's condition is critical... He has brain tumor and we have to operate it soon. But because of his mental illness we can't do it!!!! He needs to be prepared for this!!!! I hope you understand!!!
Tears falling from my eyes I didn't know how to react.... I was unable to understand anything or you can say not in state......
Doctor: First we need to revive his memory!!!! He is very weak now. And yes we have very less time......
I felt myself breaking from inside..... I left the cabin. I was walking through the corridor crying. How will I save him???? I was weeping badly and I entered his room. He was sleeping because of the medicine. I sat beside him and kissed on his hand. I hold his hand and rested my head on it crying. I was crying when I felt his movements. I got scared that how will he react??? He opened his eyes drowsily and looking at me. He smiled at me and blinked his eyes twice.
Akash:(innocently, slowly) Tum ro kyu rahi!!! Maine tumhe data isliye?? Sorry!!!
He makes a sad cute face. I broke down completely seeing his state. But I have to stay strong because of him. I smiled for his sake.
Ayesha: Nehi!! Aisi baat nehi hain!!!
He then got up from bed but was about to fall when I hold him and made him sat. He hold my hand and asked me to sit on bed. I did so.... He wiped my tears and smiled innocently at me. I couldn't hold more I hugged him tightly and started crying......

POV ended......
Ayesha was crying hugging him while Akash sitting there confused. Ayesha slept in his arms like this. Akash looking at her face innocently trying to understand what happened???
Akash:(cutely) Aleee!!!! Yei toh so gayi!!! Main kisse baate karunga?? Utho na!!!
He started shaking her...... Ayesha woke up in a jerk. Akash giggled.
Akash: Yayy!!!! Uth gayi!!!
Ayesha became irritated.
Ayesha: Kya hain??
She again hugged him and snuggles into him.
Akash:(loudly)Uthoooo!!!!!!! Mujhe baate karnaa hainnnn!!!!!!
Ayesha got up with an irritated face.
Ayesha: Lo uth gayi!!! Ab khush!!!
Akash started giggling cutely. Ayesha smiles seeing him happy. Her eyes filled with tears. She wipes it.
Ayesha: Bohot hasi aa raha hain na!!!!
She started tickling him and he laughs like hell. She stops and laughs seeing his face.
Akash:😑😑😑
Ayesha: Hahaha!!! Apna face dekho!!!
They spent some time together then Akash slept in her lap. Ayesha saw this and she smiled. She caresses his hairs and tears rolled down from her eyes. After a long time she saw him smiling..... She was happy seeing him happy but she had the fear to lose him..... Adil entered the room. He was feeling bad for getting angry at Ayesha. Ayesha saw him, she carefully made Akash lie on bed and went towards Adil. They came out from the room.
Adil:(looking down) Ayesha!!! I am sorry!!! Mujhe tumse aise baat nehi karna chaiye tha!!!!
Ayesha: Nehi Adil!!! Isme tumhari koi galti nehi hain..... Tears falling from her eyes. It was my fault...
Adil: Still sorry!!!!
Ayesha smiles with tears.
Ayesha: It's ok!!!!
Then they talked for a while and left.

After 2 days........
Ayesha entered Akash's room with his food and she saw him sitting on bed with a cute frown on his face. His face became red like tomato. Seeing his face Ayesha giggled secretly. She went towards him and beside him. She looked at him with a fake serious look. And signaled him what happened!!!!! Akash looked at her and again turned another side with angry face. Ayesha pulled his cheeks.
Ayesha: Bola toh tha sorryyy!!!!! She holds her ears. Agli baar us doctor ko sath mein marenge!!!! Ok???
Akash:(cutely)Bad girl!!!! Us motu doctor uncle ne mujhe itnaaa bada injection lagaya.... Mujhe kitta dard horaha!!!Aur tumne roka bhi naiii!!!!🥺
He weeps cutely. Ayesha melted seeing him. She wipes his tears.
Ayesha: Sorryyyyy!!!!!!!! Agli baar aisa nehi hoga!!!!
Akash wiped his tears and again looked at her with serious look.
Akash: Meko yaha naii rehna!!!!😑
Ayesha: Itni si baat!!! Aaj hum ghar ja rahe. Aab khush???
Akash started clapping in happiness. Ayesha smiled at him.

Later they were in the car. Adil driving the car and Nina sitting beside him. Ayesha and Akash were sitting in back. Akash was continuously talking and jumping due to excitement. Trio smiling seeing him mixed with emotions. After sometime Akash fell asleep on Ayesha's lap!!!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!