Part 14

In the morning,
Sunlight falls on Akash's face he opens his one eyes to adjust with the light. He was rubbing his eyes cutely and took a second to understand his position. He looked at Ayesha who was sleeping cutely and Akash looking at her confused. But the moment he understood their position, his eyes widened.He jerkly gets up from her and because of this he falls from the bed. By the sound Ayesha woke up and saw him like this.
Akash: Ouchh!!!! Mera kamar!!!
Putting his hand on his waist.....
Ayesha: Tum niche kya kar rahe ho?????????
Akash got up from there and left for washroom giving her a cute angry look........ Ayesha understood the situation and giggled...... Akash came out of washroom and Ayesha gave him a cute mischievous smile but he ignored and went down. Ayesha frowned.
Ayesha :(in mind) Did he just ignored me????

Then she also got ready and went downstairs. Everyone was having their breakfast. Ayesha sat and looked at Akash with a smile but he ignored her.
Ayesha:(in mind) Why is he ignoring me?????
They were looking at each other secretly their eye locked and they turned their faces with a angry look. They finished breakfast like this. In the whole day Ayesha tried to talk with him but he ignored her.
After a while,
Ayesha was making food in kitchen or you can say learning because she didn't know how to cook!!! Suman was helping her. Ayesha was pouring suger in kheer when Suman screamed.
Suman: Ayesha woh namak hain......
But it was late. She poured the salt in kheer. Suman laughs. Ayesha palms her head.
Ayesha: Oh shit!!!!!
Suman side hugged her.
Suman:(while laughing) Tu kar main abhi ayi......
She was leaving and Ayesha secretly watching her going....... She left. Ayesha sighed.
Ayesha: Kar le Ayesha, Everything is fair in love and war!!!!!
She clapped for herself. Then she closed her eyes tightly and took the knife and cutted her hand a little. And screamed like hell!!!! Akash came running.....
Akash:(panicked) Yei yei kya???? Kaise hua???(angry) itna sa kaam bhi thik se nehi kar sakti......
He took her hand and dipped it in the water. She screamed.
Ayesha:(screamed) Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Dhayan se nehi kar sakte!!!!!
Akash:(screamed) Why are you shouting, idiot,duffer!!!!!
Ayesha:(screamed) How dare you!!!!!!
Akash: (screamed) HOWWW DAREE YOUUU!!!!!!
They were fighting like cat dogs when Suman came and stopped them.
Suman:(loudly)Chupp..... Kya kar rahe ho dono ha?? Aur tu Akash???? Ek toh use chot lagi aur tu use daat raha.....
Ayesha passed a victory smile to him when he gives her dead glare and dipped her hand in the water.
Ayesha:(loudly) Aaaaaa!!!!!!! YOUUUU!!!!!
She pinches him and he screams. While Tara,Sitara was making their videos.

PS: Rohit is not at home that's why there is peace.

Ayesha runs taking the phone from them and Akash runs behind her to take it and delete it.
Akash: Ayesha phone mujhe do warna khair nehi!!!!!!
Ayesha: NEHIIIIII!!!!!!!
At last Akash caught her and both falls down, Akash falls on Ayesha's lap..... He takes the phone from her hand and deletes the video.
Ayesha:(loudly) OUCHHHH!!!!! HATOO MERE UPER SEEEE!!!!!
Akash places his hand in his ears.
Akash:(loudly) CHILLA KYU RAHHIII!!!!!
He tries to get up but again falls on her she catches her and they shared an eye lock.......
Akash:(awkward) Yei....to..h ulta ho gaya........
Ayesha:(awkward)H..ha!!!!!!
And they both started laughing rolling on floor.......... Family also laughs seeing them like this. Suddenly Akash remembers something, long tear escaped from his eyes, he got up and was about to leave but Ayesha holds his hand.......
Ayesha: PLEASEEEE!!!!!
He slowly puts her hand back and left from there. And Ayesha got up with a sad face when Suman came and cupped her face.
Suman:(she assures her) Sab thik ho jayega!!!!!
She hugs her and Ayesha also hugs her back.........

In the room,
Ayesha came back to room, she saw Akash sitting beside the window with a dull face so Ayesha went towards the bed and sat there staring him. He looked at her then got up, took the first aid box, sit beside her and started bandaging her hand without looking at her. Ayesha was staring him only and smiling secretly....... He finished doing it and again went towards the window with cold water. He was about to drink it but Ayesha stopped him.
Ayesha: Apka fever utar gaya????
Akash: Who are you to question me????Still not looking at her.
Ayesha: YOUR WIFE!!!!!
Akash spilled the water from his mouth when Ayesha gave him a smirkful smile. Akash looked at her in pain.
Akash:(smiles)WIFE???? Seriously!!!!
He was acting that he doesn't care Ayesha can see the pain in his eyes. Before Ayesha can speak he left from there. Ayesha sighed........

Hope you liked this part ♡♡