Part 13

Akash went outside. He was broken. His eyes became red in anger. He went towards the bench and banged his hand there. He closed his eyes to control himself. Tears rolled down from his eyes. He tightened his fists, placed his fingers on his hairs and gripped it tightly. He remembers Ayesha's first night words. He knows that she is like this so why he is behaving like this????? IS HE FALLING FOR HER????? No..no..no!!! This can't happen!!!!! He can't love someone....... And anyways, she doesn't love him...... Tears falling from his eyes like river. Then he made himself stand and went inside with a fake smile........ as He went inside, he saw Ayesha standing there, smiling! He looks at her in anger. He was about to leave from there but Imran comes and pulls him to dance floor along with Ayesha. They started dancing......
Song: Ae dil hain mushkil!!!!!
Ayesha looks at him, he was staring her with blood shot eyes without blinking. Before Ayesha could understand he twirls her, Ayesha misbalanced and falls but Akash holds her by waist then slowly made her stand. Ayesha was looking at him intensely, his eyes were sparkling and tears would anytime fall. Ayesha was confused.
Ayesha:(in mind) Kahi isne mujhe uss wakt......
She wasn't hurt thinking that he will misunderstand her. She felt hurt thinking that how much he was hurt.
Ayesha:(slowly) Akash woh jo tha please don't misunderstand!!!!! Wohhh.......
Akash couldn't control more and a long tear escaped from his eyes. He pulls her closer by waist tightly. The grip was too tight for Ayesha. She felt pain. Ayesha sees his tears and slowly wiped his tears, cupping his face. Media was clicking their pictures Akash understood he couldn't control anymore he holds her hand and dragged her inside. He closed the door. Tears falling from his eyes. He was trying his best to not to care. But it was making him more weak. Ayesha went towards him, hugged him and then cupped his face. He was looking down.
Ayesha:(at a verge of crying) Akash please don't cry like this I can explain.
Akash:(loudly) WHAT IS LEFT TO EXPLAINNN!!!!!!!
Ayesha jerked by this as he never behaved like this. He pushed her.
Akash: YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE!!!!!!
Ayesha became angry by this......
Ayesha: What you don't care ha? Say!!!!! Listen fast, nothing happened between us. Because!!!!!
Akash:(slowly, crying)Because?
Ayesha can feel he was breathing heavily. Ayesha got scared.
Ayesha: Akash yei kya?
She went near him caresses his face trying to calm him.
Akash:(calmly but breathing heavily) Batao na???????
Ayesha: Akash please sit here.
Akash:(angry)NOOO!!!!! He jerks her.
Akash:(angry) YOU ARE NOT EXPLAINING BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN!!!!!!
He feels dizzy and falls on his knees.
Ayesha fastly went towards him.
Ayesha: Akash please don't behave like this!!!!
Akash:(calm) I said to you I don't care!!!!!
Ayesha: You do!!!!
Akash: No I don't!!!!
Ayesha: You do Akash you have to admit it..... Cupping his face. He again pushed her.
Akash:(loudly) NOO I DON'T!!!!!!
Ayesha made him look into her eyes.
Ayesha: Now say!!!!!!
Akash:(shaking voice) No...I..don't!!!
Ayesha:(tears) You do!!!!!
Akash's head was aching He slowly went towards the bed and lies there hiding his face. Ayesha smiles with tears. She went towards him caressing his hair. He was pretending to sleep. Ayesha understood. Ayesha laughed with tears at him. She went closer to him and said,

Ayesha:(slowly) I am sorry for hurting you!!!!
She kissed his cheeks passionately then she left after this. Akash became red after this, he buried his head on the pillow crying.
Akash:(in mind) IS SHE TELLING THE TRUTH?????? DO I HAVE STARTED LOVING HER????? DO SHE ALSO LOVES ME???? BUT WHY WOULD SHE????
He was crying silently then slept after a while because of tiredness.......

After a while, the party was finished. Ayesha went to room and saw Akash sleeping. She without making a noise changed herself in night dress and went towards him. He was sleeping in weird position so Ayesha slowly took his head and put it on her chest. Ayesha was in lying position. He hugs her tightly in sleep and snuggles into her. She smiles at him. She feels very sad because of today's incident. She feels his body was hot. She checks his fever it has reduced but still didn't fully gone. She also hugs him. She knows he is not like that. Situation has made him like this. He needs mentally support...... A tear escaped from her eyes. In sleep, he hugs her more tightly. Ayesha caresses his hairs then slept after sometime like this........

♡♡♡Hope you liked this part!♡♡♡