Par 44

Suddenly Ayesha came there running. She was looking for him and came to this room. Seeing him like this she panicked. She hurriedly went towards him.
Ayesha:(panicked) Akash...ye..kese???
She looked at Rohit. He hurriedly wiped his tears and was about to leave but Akash holds his hand. He smiles at him cutely.
Akash:(cutely) Thank you!!!!☺
Rohit controls himself and took his hand off and left. Akash became sad.
Ayesha:(scolding)yaha kyu aye??? Mana kiya tha na room se bahar matt nikalna!!!! Phir kyu aye???? Ek bhi baat nehi sunte meri... Hamesha gadbad karte ho. Sare promises bhul gaye na???? Yaad hain ki nehi??? Ha?? Promise kiya tha na meri haar baat manoge????Ek number ka duffer,idiot ho!!!!!
She was blabbering nonsense and scolding him while Akash fuming like balloon.
Akash:Uffff!!!!! Tup nai reh sakti tum??? Ekto meko itta sara chot lagi!!!!!
He makes a cute sad face and shows his hand to Ayesha. Ayesha smiles.
Ayesha: Ye dekho gili gili chu, she blows air from her mouth on his hand. Dard chala gaya!!!!😅
Akash:😑😑😑 Nai gaya!!!
Ayesha:(in mind) Bache toh ase hi samajhte hain. Par yei kyu nehi samajhta!!!!! She shook her head in disbelief!!!!! Kabhi kabhi main hi bhul jati hu ye bacha hain ya bara!!!!!! Iske sath rehte rehte main bhi duffer ban jaungi........
Then Akash shook her.
Ayesha:(jerked) Ha..ha.. chale room mein????
Akash: Hmm!!!!
She took him to room. She was dressing his hand and Akash was humming and shaking his head. Ayesha gave him a glare. Akash giggles.
Ayesha:(glaring at him) Thodi der chup chap nehi beth sakte???????
Akash nodded his head in no with a mischievous smile and again started humming. Ayesha patted her head making a disbelief look. She was doing her work and Akash staring her lovingly. Her long hair flying in the air. Her strawberry pink lips were murmuring something, she was scolding him. Akash giggles cutely. He feels a attraction towards her. He became lost. He was observing her each and every moves. His lips curved into a passionate peaceful smile. His heart became restless and beating fast. Ayesha looked at him. Her heart beat skipped seeing him staring her already. She also lost in him. She couldn't move her eyes from his dark black intoxicating eyes. She can notice the passion in his eyes. She didn't know but she felt peace in that moment. But she was restless, breathing heavily. Her hands touched his cheeks unknowingly. She rolls her hand on his face when his breath got hitched. Suddenly he pulled her closer in a jerk and both fell on bed. Both were breathing heavily. Akash slowly kissed her on cheeks and closed his eyes. His eyes were getting heavy. A sudden darkness was everywhere. As he was in a deep sleep and drunk. Ayesha suddenly realizes and she looks at him. Her eyes were also closing drowsily. She hugged him tightly and he also hugged her back. They soon drifted into sleep.
After sometime,
Ayesha woke up and saw Akash hugging her tightly and sleeping. She was also in half sleep. She looked outside it was getting dark. Perhaps it was evening.... She rubbed her eyes and started finding for her phone with closed eyes. She was feeling very lazy to wake up. But she had to woke up. Atlast she found her phone which was on the table. She checks the phone and almost throwed it on the table and again hugged Akash while closing her eyes drowsily. But the second moment opened her eyes in a jerk. IT HAS BEEN 3 HOURS!!!!!!! She woke up in a jerk and again looked at her phone and checked the time. It was 7:00 pm!!!!! She palmed her head.
Ayesha: Itna der ho gaya!!! Kisine bulaya kyu nehi??? Uff!!!! Ye ab tak so raha??? She shakes him. Akash!!!! Utho!!! 7 baj gaye!!!!!
Akash got up rubbing his eyes.
Akash:😖🥺(cutely) Sone bhi nai deti!!!!
Ayesha: Hahaha!!! Very funny!!!! Ab utho!!!! Main uthke kaam karu aur tum aram se so jao!!!!! Not fair!!!!
Then they continued their cute fight and got ready then went out. Everyone saw them and smiled.
Ayesha: Aap logo ne mujhe uthaya nehi??? Pata nehi kab ankh lag gayi.....
Suman: Arey toh kya hua???? Thak gayi thi isliye nehi jagaya!!!!!
Akash giggles.
Ayesha: Tum humesha haste hi rahoge???
Akash:😎😎😎
Ayesha: Hnff!!!!!
Suddenly Rohit came there. He was dying in guilt. He went to Akash and hugged him.
Rohit:(guilty) Mujhe maaf kar de Akash. He broke the hug and looked at him with tears.
Ayesha:(tears) Dad please ap mafi mat mangiye!!!!!
Akash:(cutely)Ha please!!!! Sab sirf rote hi rehte yaha!!!!! I am bored!!!!
Everyone giggled.......

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!