Part 5

It was their first night.......Ayesha was sitting in their room. She was getting bored.
Ayesha:Ab yei kaha chale gaye?......Uff mujhe toh ajj club jana tha....Zaid intezaar kar raha hoga.......Ajj Akash ko  bata dungi. Yei rishta maine sirf Dad ke kehne pe joda.....Aur kuch nehi......Hnff!

Akash:(cold voice)Kuch kehne ki zarurat nehi, Maine suna....Main jaldi tumhe iss rishte se azad kar dunga....
Ayesha became happy.......

Ayesha:(smirks)Thanks!!!!!
Akash looked at her. And the second moment he looked down. She was wearing her top of lehnga with jeans.......He was getting awkward...
Ayesha understood but didn't say anything as she didn't care.......
Ayesha:Woh mujhe abhi bahar jana hain.....
Akash looked at her with "aise" wala look......but he didn't say anything......
Akash:Ok!
She left from there. Akash's was standing there in shock.....He wanted to make everything right but destiny didn't support him.........Tears flowing from his eyes. He went to his bed and laid there quietly. He buried his face on the pillow crying silently.His pillow was getting wet because of his tears. His head was paining due of crying and his eyes became heavy ,soon he slept like these.........

Ayesha came home at midnight......She came from window so nobody seen her. She jumped from the window and gasping to breathe.......Soon her eyes falls on sleeping Akash.......He was sleeping on his stomach like a cute baby.Ayesha went near him and sat on her knees admiring him. His tears dried up on his cheeks and his nose became red.....His pillow had became wet. Ayesha slowly took his head and put it on her shoulder and changed his pillow. Then she slowly made him lie on his back and covered him with blanket.

Ayesha:(in mind) Kamal hain! Itna hilaya phir bhi nehi utha......Waise acha hua nehi utha. Awwww!!! Sote hue kitna pyaaraaa!!!!!!Par yei ro kyu raha tha bacho jese??????

Then she also laid beside him keeping distance and slept........

Next Morning,

Hope you liked this part...........