Part 38

After sometime, Tara left from there.
Ayesha: Main tumhare liye khana leke ati.......
She was about to leave but Akash holds her hand. His face again became sad.
Akash:(innocently) Mujhe dar lagta....
Ayesha slightly smiles sadly and sits beside him and cupped his face.
Ayesha: Darne ki kya baat hain??? Ha??? Main hu na!!!!
She kissed him on his cheek.
Ayesha: Main abhi a jaungi!!!!
Akash: Promise???
Ayesha: Promise!!!!!
She then left from there. Akash was sitting on bed playing with the teddy. Suddenly the jar which was on the table falls down. Akash jerked by the sound and got scared. He started weeping holding the teddy tightly. He then wiped his tears and went towards the broken pieces of glass. He was about to hold it but he heard a sound coming from the stairs and moved back. He was scared. He slowly went towards the stairs. Suman was going down from the stairs. Her eyes were red due to crying. When dizziness hits her, she was about to fall when Akash holds her and pulled her. He hurriedly took his hand down, scared. Suman looking at him with tears falling.
On the other hand,
Ayesha came back in room smiling.
Ayesha: Akash main a gayi!!!!
She looks at the bed.
Ayesha: Akash????
She checks in the washroom and balcony. He is no where.....
Ayesha: Akash kaha chala gaya??? Akash!!!!!!
She then noticed the broken jar. It has some blood on it. Ayesha panicked. She was at a verge of crying. She hurriedly went outside.
On the other hand,
Akash:(slowly, innocently) Maine apko bacha liya..........
Suman was crying badly. She can't see his son like this. Suman hugged him tightly.
Suman:(crying) Mujhe maaf kar de Akash!!!!! She cupped his face. Mera beta!!!!!!
Akash staring her innocently. He was confused.
Akash:(childish voice) Aap lo mat...☺
Suman was helpless seeing him. When Ayesha came running, crying. She saw them and stopped. She smiled with tears. She went towards them and puts her hand on Suman's shoulder. She then cupped Akash's face.
Ayesha:(tears) Kaha chale gaye the tum???? Ha?? Main kitna dar gayi thi.....
Akash:(slowly) Main toh loom(room) mein hi tha!!!! Aul...... Ahh!!!!! He screamed suddenly. Ayesha and Suman panicked.
Ayesha: Kya..kya hua???
She looks at his leg. It was bleeding. He started crying.
Ayesha: Dekha na chot lag gayi!!!!
They took him to room. Ayesha bandages his feet. He was still crying.
Ayesha then calms him and made him ate his food. She then made him sleep. Suman was only looking at him crying. She was noticing his childish behavior. Ayesha then hugs her. Suman cries hugging her.
Suman:(crying) Sab meri galti hain!!!! Mujhe use rokna chaiye tha usdin!!! Par maine use hi dur kar diya........
Ayesha:(tears) Ammi please app aise mat roiye..... Akash ko kya acha lagega apko aise dekhke????
She then wiped her tears and smiled slightly at her. She went to Akash and kissed his forehead. She left from there after sometime.

After sometime, Akash woke up. He was making a cute sad face. Ayesha sitting infront of him. She didn't know how to light up his mood. She then come up with an idea!!!!
Ayesha:(excitedly) Icecream khaoge????
Akash:(sad) No!!!
Ayesha: Toh hum khele???
Akash: No......
Ayesha: Toh chocolates khaoge????
Akash: No....
Ayesha: Toh phir kya kar sakte hain??? Ummm.... She acts to think, (excitedly) Movie dekhe????????
Akash passes her a cute glare....
Akash:(cutely) I am angry!!!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!