Part 36

Ayesha again went to Akash's room. He was sleeping peacefully. Ayesha went towards him and caresses his hairs and kisses his forehead. She keeps her head on his chest and hugs him tightly. She then slept in that position.

Next Morning,
Akash:(childishly)Hum kaha ja rahe????
Ayesha: Hmm!!!!
Akash: Batao na!!!!!
Ayesha: Surprise hain!!!!
Akash: Surprise????
Ayesha: Hmmm!!!!
Akash: Kab ja rahe???
Ayesha: Aaj hi!!!
Akash: Kabbb?????
Ayesha: Shaam ko!!
Akash thought for a while.
Akash:(innocently)Kaha ja rahe yei toh bola hi nehi???
Ayesha: Hmm!!!!
Akash:(cutely)Bolo na!!!!
Ayesha: Bataya toh surprise hain!!!
Akash: Ummm!!!! Kab wapas ayenge????
Ayesha: Nehi ayenge wapas!!!!
Akash: Kyu???
Ayesha: Wohhh.... kuch nehi!!!!
Akash: Jana zaroori hain????
Ayesha: Hmm!!!!
Akash: Toh phir surprise kese hua Ashhh????
Ayesha: Surprise kese hain dekh lena!!! Ok???
Akash: Mujhe nai jana!!!!
Ayesha: Kyu???
Akash: Acha nai lagta!!!!
Ayesha pats her head...
Ayesha: Akash!!!! Kitna sawal karte ho tum??? Subha se bol hi rahe ho!!!! Chup!!!!
Akash: Par.....
Ayesha: Shhh!!!!!

Nina and Adil comes there.
Adil: Chale????
Ayesha: Hmmm!!!!
Akash:(cutely)Par......
Nina: Aree iske muh mein koi tape lagao yaar!!!!! Subhah se pagal karke rakha hain!!!!!
Everyone laughed at her comment. Akash glares cutely at her.
Akash:😑 Nii baat kalni!!!!!!
He turns his face with a cute angry pout.
Nina: Toh mat karo!!!! She laughs. Ayesha and Adil giggled secretly.
Adil: Nina!!!! Bohot buri baat hain!!!! Sorry bolo Akash ko!!!
Nina: Iss chuhe ko????
Akash was about to cry.........
Nina:(fastly) Sorry Sorry!!!!!!
Adil: Ho gaya toh chale????
They all left from there..... They all were afraid about Akash's reaction. But they didn't show!!!!! In the whole way they were silent. Ayesha was crying silently. She was tensed about Akash. She looked at him. He was sleeping. His head was on her shoulder. She caresses his cheek.  They reached house.
Akash:(slowly) Hum pohoch gaye??
Ayesha: Hmm!!!!
Akash was silent. He was looking at the house from outside without blinking. He was feeling restless. A strange pain in his heart. Flash's running in his mind. Some Blurry images of someone. Someone's argument roaming in his mind. Ayesha holds his hand and took him inside. As he was walking inside the sound of someone's argument was increasing. He stopped at the door. Ayesha looks at him with fear. Her eyes sparkling because of tears.
Akash:(slowly,innocently) Ashh!!! Hum wapas chale??? Meko acha nai lagraha!!!
Ayesha: Nehi Akash!!!! Please chalo!!!
She took him inside.

PS: Ayesha had told everything to family members. They knows about their arrival.

As they went inside, Akash was feeling a strong feeling. He was restless. He felt pain in his heart. He holds Ayesha's hand tightly in fear. The family members were there also. They saw him and tears rolled down from their eyes. Suman sobbed in grief. They were feeling guilty for hurting him. Suman came forward to him. Akash was getting more restless. Suman came and was about to touch him but he scared moved back. As he was mentally a kid he feared that feeling and hide behind Ayesha. He was weeping like a kid. Suman was shattered by this. She was sobbing. Ayesha didn't know what to do!!! She was crying silently. Akash was pulling her.
Akash:(weeping) Me..meko yaha.. nai reh..na!!!! Ashhh....chalo!!!!!
Ayesha:(trying to calm him) A..Akash!!!!! Please!!!!
Akash: Nai, nai, nai!!!!!!!
He was panicking now and weeping like a kid. He was feeling pain on his head. He fainted suddenly. Ayesha panicked. Ayesha took him in her arms. Everyone panicked. Ayesha was crying.
Ayesha: Akash!!!!!
She was tapping his face but no response!!!!! They took him to room. Everyone was crying seeing his condition and in guilt.
Ayesha: Ap log please abhi thodi der ke liye bahar jaye.... woh uthega toh phirse dar jayega..... Everyone left from there. Nina was checking him.
Nina: Ayesha don't worry!!!! Panick karne ke wajha se behosh hua hain aur kuch nehi!!!!
Ayesha:(shaking, crying) Hmm!!!
Nina sighed and left from there. Ayesha was crying silently. She was devastated seeing his condition. She then wiped her tears and tried to calm herself. She went to get fresh. By this time Akash woke up. He had seen a bad dream and tears falling from his eyes. He woke up in a jerk and screamed. He was shaking badly and weeping like a kid. Ayesha hurriedly came hearing his voice and ran towards him. He hugged her tightly and was sobbing. Ayesha rubbed his back putting his head on her chest.
Ayesha:(panicked)Akash kya hua???
Akash(weeping)Mu...jhe...yaha...nai....rehna....please,please..Ash...mujhe..acha..nai..lagta..please chalo...yah.a...seh..

He was murmuring and crying continuously and Ayesha was rubbing his back trying to calm him.
Ayesha:(crying)Akash please aise behave mat karo please calm down....
Akash:(weeping like a kid)Nai...nai rehna..please...
Ayesha: Akash please samjho meri baat ko!!!!
She cupped his face, wiped his tears but he was still crying. It was making him more weak. Ayesha broke down seeing him. Ayesha kissed him on his both eyes.
Akash:(childishly angry) Nai rehna...mujhe..yaha!!!! Bad..girl!!! He weeps jerking her. He was still shaking a little. He turned his face crying. Ayesha tends to touch him but he was again and again jerking her and murmuring the same. By this he slightly pushed her. Ayesha got angry a little as she was tensed.
Ayesha:(bit angry, getting up) Agar tum aise hi behave karoge toh main chali jaungi.......
She tends to get up but Akash holds her hand and pulls her into a hug. He started sobbing badly.
Akash:(sobbing) Nai..nai..please don't..go!!!!!
Ayesha shocked. She hurriedly hugged him. She felt guilty.
Ayesha: Shhh, shh, nehi jaungi I am sorry please!!!!!
She rubbed his back. Akash felt dizzy due to crying continuously. She got scared and cupped his face.
Ayesha: Akash!!! Please calm down ok??
He didn't respond. Ayesha made him lie in her lap. She caresses his hairs. He was still weeping and slept after sometime.........

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!