Part 26

Ayesha was about to leave but Nina stopped her.
Nina: Hey Ayesha!!! Kaha ja rahi????
Ayesha: Ne..hi toh!!!!
Nina: Ohh!! Chalo na!!!
Ayesha: Hmm!!!
Ayesha's eyes were red. She was again and again wiping her tears. She lost in the moment when she saw him. She ignored her feelings and anger and tried to smile. She was lost in herself when Nina called her.
Nina: Ayesha!!! Meet them!!!!
As Ayesha looked at them, her heartbeat skipped. She saw Akash standing infront of him. He was expressionless. Ayesha was just shocked plus angry. She tightened her first grabbing her dress tightly. Tears falling from her eyes she hurriedly wiped it. She came in her senses and tried to be normal.
Ayesha: H..hi!!!!
By her voice Akash looked up. He was staring her without blinking. They shared an emotional eye lock. Akash didn't had any expressions on his face. He felt something. He felt peace near her. He can feel anger and pain in her eyes. He felt hurt. Akash then broke the eye lock and looked down. Ayesha shocked that he didn't recognize her.
Adil: Hi I am Adil!!!!!
They both shaked hands then Nina and Adil started talking. Ayesha was only staring Akash. He was quiet all the time, looking down. Which made Ayesha more angry. She left from there.

After sometime,
Ayesha was standing in a corner lost in her. She saw Akash sitting blankly on a table. She couldn't control more and went towards him and pulled him in a room. She was burning in anger. Tears falling from her eyes and her eyes became red. Akash was standing still. He was looking at her eyes trying to read her eyes. They were too close. Ayesha looked at his innocent eyes washed all her anger. A long tear escaped from her eyes. She came in her senses and pushed him lightly.
Ayesha:(tears) Why did you do this to me???? Ha???
He was still clueless and numb which made Ayesha more angry. She holds him by collar which hurted him.
Ayesha:(loudly) Now say you don't even know me!!!!!!
Akash's head started paining. Flashback running in his mind and he started breathing heavily. Tears falling from his eyes like as he looked at her. He started remembering everything and his hands were shaking. His vision was getting blurred slowly he looked at her.
Akash: A..Aye..sha!!!!
He was breaking into millions seeing her. His heart was sinking seeing her in pain. Tears were falling from his eyes in pain. Ayesha was also crying. She couldn't understand what was going on???? Their happy moments came in her mind. Her eyes filled with anger. She couldn't hold more and left him and went from there leaving him. Akash was standing there still. Tears falling from his eyes he was crying badly. His head was paining, he was not able to balance himself anymore, he falls on his knees. He digged his fingers in his hairs. His head was aching and he was breathing heavily. He became unconscious there. Adil came in search of him, when he saw him he panicked. He hurriedly went towards him and took him from there.

♡♡♡AE KHUDA, AE KHUDA, JAB BANA USKA HI BANA!!!♡♡♡

Hope you liked this part!!!!