Part 22

Akash was driving harshly. He was crying devastatedly. His head was aching. He was not able to focus in anything, Suddenly a truck came infront of his car, he took the car to another side and it bumped by a tree. Akash was not hurt, he had saved himself then he came out and started walking. Tears falling from his eyes like river, he was walking lifeless on the road. He couldn't able to balance himself anymore he falls on his knees. He was crying bitterly on the road.His hands were shaking. He was breathing heavily. He was feeling like there is a hole in his heart. He remembers something,

Flashback,
Akash was talking on his phone with Zaid.
Zaid: Akash!!! I need to tell you something.......
Akash: What????
Zaid: Akash I think you have brain tumor!!!!
Akash stood numb. Tears falling from his eyes. He puts his palm tightly on his mouth.
Zaid: Akash.....Akash listen!!! Abhi reports aye nehi hain ok???? Please don't take pressure. Main tujhe Aaj reports bhejunga!!!!!
Akash couldn't say anything more. He closed his eyes tightly and sighed.
Akash:(shaking voice) O..ok!!!!!

Later he got the reports. He was not able to open it. He then opened the reports and stood numb. Tears falling from his eyes like river. He falls on his knees, crying. It was POSITIVE!!!!
Akash:(in mind,crying) Why this always happens to me????? Jab bhi main kuch karna chahta hu toh kyu aisa hota hain???? He then looked at sleeping Ayesha.
Akash:(in mind) I am sorry Ayesha I have to do this!!!!
Tears rolled down from his eyes.

Flashback ends......

PS: Akash had done this all intentionally because he didn't want to his family get hurt.

Akash was crying badly. The weather was gloomy. There was pin drop silence everywhere. Only the wind and the rustling of the leaves can be heard. Suddenly it was raining heavily. Akash became fully wet by the rain. The cold breeze touched his face, he shivered. He started walking lifeless on the road. Tears falling from his eyes. His head was paining but he was still walking like this. His vision got blurred at the same time he was suffering from high fever. He falls in the ground and became unconscious and before that he thing that he uttered was "AYESHA"!!!!!

On the other hand,
Ayesha woke up in a jerk. She was sweating badly. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She put her palm on her face. She looked through the window. It was raining heavily. Ayesha slowly got up from the bed and went towards the window. The cold breeze touched her face, she shivered. She was feeling restless, she don't know why????? She puts her hand in her heart closing her eyes. She sighed. She remembered him going, tears falling from her eyes like river. She wiped her tears hurriedly and took his photo frame which was in the table. He was smiling in the photo. Ayesha's eyes burning in anger and pain. She caresses the photo and throws it on the ground. It broke down and shatters in many pieces. A tear escaped from her eyes. She sat on her knees. She started taking the pieces with her hands and it pierced her skin. Blood was oozing out and it falls in his photo......Ayesha keeps looking at his photo with anger and pain............

Ayesha:(in mind) I HATE YOU AKASH MALHOTRA!!!!!!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!