Part 53

Ayesha went out. Her eyes sparkling with tears. She had a glowing smile on spread all over her face. Everyone looks at her. Ayesha went towards them and hugged Suman tightly.
Ayesha:(crying) Maine bola tha na kuch nehi hoga use!!!!!!
Everyone became happy. They cried in happiness...........

After 5 hours,
AYESHA ENTERED THE WARD. TEARS AGAIN FALLING FROM HER EYES SEEING HIM. SHE PALMED HER MOUTH. HIS HEAD COVERED WITH BANDAGES. HIS EYES WERE SHUT TIGHT. AN OXYGEN CYLINDER SUPPORTING HIM. SHE SLOWLY TOUCHED HIS CHEEKS, CAREFULLY NOT HURTING HIM. SHE WAS SITTING BESIDE HIM, OBSERVING HIM. HE DIDN'T MOVE AN INCH, LIKE A STONE. AYESHA NEVER FELT THIS MUCH DESPERATE. SHE WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO WAKE UP, THEN SHE WILL HUG HIM TIGHTLY AND WILL TELL HIM THAT NOW THEY ARE FREE!!!! FAR AWAY FROM DARKNESS, FEAR. HER LIPS CURVED INTO A PEACEFUL SMILE. SHE LET GO A RELIEVED BREATH WHICH SHE WAS HOLDING FOR A LONG TIME. SHE SLOWLY HOLDS HIS HAND AND WHISPERED,
Ayesha:(whispers) Wake up!!!!!
AKASH SLOWLY GOT HIS CONCIOUS BACK. THE FIRST THING HE FELT THAT HIS BODY WAS NUMB. HE COULDN'T MOVE HIS HANDS. HE FELT NO PAIN, NO FEELINGS AS HE IS DRUGGED. HIS HEAD SPINNING. SLOWLY HE GOT HIS CONCIOUS BACK, WHEN A SOUND HITS HIS EARS. HE COULDN'T RECOGNIZE THE SWEET VOICE AT THE FIRST TIME. HE SMELLED THE SWEET SCENT OF SOIL. SOON HE UNDERSTOOD BY THE SOUND OF RAIN DROPS. A SMILE FORMING IN THE CORNER OF HIS LIPS. HE SLOWLY OPENS HIS EYES. HE SAW A BLURRY VISION OF A GIRL SITTING BESIDE HIM, GAZING HIM. HE KNOWS WHO IS SHE!!!!!

Ayesha noticed him. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She was smiling and crying at the same time. She didn't know what to do!!!!! Her happiness has no boundaries.
Ayesha:(crying) Akash!!!!! Mujhe pata tha tum thik ho jaoge!!!!! Pata hain main kitna dar gayi thi.
She kissed his whole face. Akash smiled slowly.
Ayesha:(crying) Ab aisa kabhi matt karna!!!! Ok?????
Akash:(slowly) A..ye..sha!!!!!!!!
She was shocked!!!!!! He was speaking with great difficulty.

After 1 year,
A boy is standing in a balcony. He looked happy. His face glowing with his beautiful smile, as if he is smiling with his eyes. He was talking on phone with a cute smile. It was Akash!!!!!
Nina and Adil together: (loudly) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Akash giggles.
Akash:(giggles) Thank you!!!!
He blushed madly.
Akash: Ab phone rakho!!!!! Honeymoon pe ake bhi shanti nehi!!!!! Biwi ke sath time spend bhi nehi karne dete!!!!!
Adil: Ha Ha thik hain!!! Bye!!!!!
Akash: Bye!!!!!!!!
Suddenly a babies crying voice can be heard from the phone.
Akash: Dekha mini ko bhi pasand nehi ayi tum mujhe pareshan kar rahe!!!!!
Nina: Mini kyu bulate ho???? Uska itna acha naam hain!!!! Ayaat!!!!!
PS: It was Adil and Nina's daughter Ayaat!!!!!!!
Akash: No mujhe yei hi pasand!!!!
Adil: Thik hain!!!!thik hain!!!Ab Bye!!!
Akash: Bye!!!!!
He cut the call and sighed. He closed his eyes feeling the cold breeze. A long tear escaped from his eyes. Tears of happiness. He wiped it and smiled. He then went inside with a big smile. He went towards the corridor.
"Akash"!!!!!
The sweet voice called him. His lips curved into a smile. He turned. A girl was standing there with a big smile on her face. Her long hair flying in the air. She was wearing a baby pink colour saree. She was looking like a doll. It was Ayesha. She ran towards him and gave him a bone crashing hug. Akash closed his eyes to feel her. Tears falling from his eyes. Ayesha pulls the hug and looked at him. She smiles sadly. She pecked on his cheek. Akash ran from there. He went to balcony. He also didn't know why he was crying!!!!!!! He put his palm on his mouth, crying. Ayesha put her hand on his chest hugging him tightly from back.
Ayesha: Woh sab bhul jao na Akash!!!!! Hum aaj mein jite hain na!!!!!!
He wiped his tears and looked at her. Ayesha looked at his eyes. His eyes became red due to crying. She slowly went closer to him. She was about to kiss him but stopped and looked at him. He was closing his eyes, tears falling from his eyes. Ayesha smiled with tears. She caresses his face. She was sad by his act but didn't show.
Ayesha: Itna nervous kyu ho jate ho!!!!
She pulled the hug and looked other side hiding her tears. It's been one year of their marriage. Still Akash's fear was not letting them come close!!!!! She didn't know how to console him. She knows he gone through a lot so he needs time. She was thinking about it when Akash hugged her from behind. He tucked his head on her shoulder. He was weeping. He then wiped his tears and smiled.
Akash: Happy Anniversary Ash!!!!!
Ayesha's eyes widened. She looked at him hurriedly. He gave a cute mischievous smile.
Ayesha: Hnff!!!!! Main toh soch rahi thi ki phirse bimaag urr gaya kya???? Acha hua thik ho!!!!!!
Akash: Huhhh!!!!!
Ayesha: Pata hain kitna pareshan kiya tha tumne mujhe!!!!! Baat baat pe ro dete the!!!!! Par wo wala Akash hi cute tha!!!!
Akash made a cute angry face. He was jealous. Ayesha giggles. He then took her in his arms and throws her on bed.
Ayesha: Ahhhhh!!!!!! You duffer!!!! Kitna pareshan karte ho!!!!!
She throws a pillow at him making a angry face.
Akash: Kyu??? Ab kya hua huhhh????? Tumhe toh acha lagta hain na mera pareshan karna!!!!! She rolls her eyes.
He then sits on bed beside her holding her hand.
Akash: I am sorry Ayesha!!!!! Maine tumhe inn ek saal mein kitna pareshan kiya!!!!! Tears falling from his eyes. Par main kya karta!!!! Mujhe hamesha daar lagta tha ki............
Ayesha:(tears) Ki???
Akash: Ki agar tum bhi mujhe chodke chali jao....toh main kya karunga???? I can't live without you!!!!!! He started weeping........ Agar tum chali jaogi toh main toh mar hi...........
Before he could complete Ayesha slapped his cheek playfully.
Akash: Mara kyu????? He fumes like a balloon.
Ayesha: Sochke DEKHO kyu para!!!!! Idiot, duffer kahinka!!!!! Maan toh kar raha hain gala daba du!!!!!!
Akash: Baat hi nehi karni tumse!!!!!
He turns his face making a cute angry face. Ayesha palmed her head.
Ayesha:(whispers) Puri zindegi iska gussa torte torte hi chali jayegi meri!!!!!!!
Akash:😑 Maine sun liya!!!!
Ayesha bites her tongue and giggles. She pulled his cheeks and kissed on his cheeks. He became red and hides his face with his palm. Ayesha started laughing badly. She was laughing while rolling on the bed. Akash looked at her and smiled. He suddenly kissed on her lips. Her eyes widened. Akash broke the kiss and looked at her. She smiles with tears and nodded. Their eyes sparkling with tears of joy and happiness. He then tucked her on bed. Then they became intimate.

"THE END!!!!!"