Part 16

Akash woke up in a jerk. He can listen Rohit shouting calling his name. He can sense the whether is high. He was feeling very irritated. He was not in mood to fight and was feeling tired.
Akash: Uhhhhh!!!! Not again!!!
He then went downstairs fighting with his mind. As he came downstairs, he saw Rohit burning in anger. Everyone standing there helplessly. He couldn't understand what was going on?????Rohit looked at him with blood shot eyes. Rohit came towards him.
Rohit:(shouting)AJJ TERA UNN INVESTORS KE SATH MEETING THA NA SO WHAT ARE DOING HERE????????.
Rohit's words pierced his ears he was feeling whole world is crushing, he couldn't understand and not able to focus on anything.
Rohit:(shouting) WHY AER YOU STANDING STILL I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING WHERE WERE YOU???????
Akash then remembered he had meeting with the Investors but he forgot. Rohit lost his all control's and was about to slap him but Suman stopped him.
Suman: Kya kar rahe hain?????
Rohit:(shouting) WOH ISSE PUCHO WHAT IS HE DOING HAS HE GONE MADDD!!!!!!
Ayesha was standing and waiting for the storm. Atlast she speaks,
Ayesha: Dad...woh!!!!!
Rohit:(Shouts) TUMSE PUCHA MAINE????????
Ayesha jerks by this she didn't had more courage to say anything and also she was angry.
Rohit:(to Akash) You know you are just a useless, idiot!!!!!!! Tum mere bete ho yei sochkar bhi mujhe sharam ata hain........
Akash was boiling in anger he tightened his fist tears falling from his eyes which shows his anger.

Akash:(screamed)TOHH BACHAYA HI KYU THA USDINNN MAR JANE DETE NA USSS ACCIDENT MEIN APNI MAA KE SATH!!!!!!!!
Suman:(loudly) AKASHHHH!!!!!
Before Rohit could say anything Akash storm's of towards his room and bangs the door. While Ayesha standing there confused. Rohit also leaves from there somewhere he was also hurt but his anger was more than that. Ayesha saw tears in Suman's eyes she went towards her and hugged her.
Ayesha:(in filmy style) Sab thik hojayega!!!!!
Suman laughs with tears.
Suman: Mera hi dialogue mujh par!!!!
Suman makes a fake anger and patts her head.
Suman:(sad) Tu Akash ke pass ja Ayesha, use teri zarurat hain.
Ayesha: Hmmmm!!!!

Ayesha slowly walked towards their room lost. Akash's words roaming in her mind. She had felt a strange pain in her heart when he said that. She was also nervous that how will he react now???? Thinking all this she reached towards the room door.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!