Part 25

It was evening,
Akash was about to leave the house when Adil stopped him.
Adil: Kaha ja raha hain????
Akash: Office!!!!
Adil: Iss wakt????
Akash: Important kaam hain........
Adil: Tujhe jane ki zarurat nehi aise main kisi aur ko bol dunga, kal Delhi jana hain na???
Akash didn't say anything and went to his room. Adil sighed.

On the other hand,
Ayesha sitting near the window side. She was lost. A long tear escaped from her eyes. She wiped it hurriedly. Suman came and saw her.
Suman: Ayesha!!!
Ayesha:(smiled) Ji ammi!!!!
Suman came and sat beside her.
Ayesha: Ammi kuch kaam tha??
Suman holds her hand. And smiled.
Suman: Tumne kuch khaya???
Ayesha: Ji ammi!!!!
Suman: Chalo jaldi sojao!!!! Kal shaam ko party hain na???
Ayesha: Hmm!!!!
Suman left from there. Ayesha closed the door and lays on her bed.
Ayesha:(in mind) Aisa kyu lag raha hain kal usse milungi???? Aisa nehi ho sakta!!!!
Tears falling from her eyes then she slept.

In the party,
Ayesha entered the party. She was wearing a long black gown. Her hair tied in a bun. She was looking stunning. She felt a strange feeling. The sweet scent feeling the air. Her pink lips curved into a peaceful smile. She closed her eyes and Akash's face came into her mind. A tears escaped from her eyes. As she was walking inside, her heart was getting more restless. She went inside. Nina welcomed her.
Nina: Ayesha???
Ayesha smiles: Yaa!!!!
Nina became happy. She hugged her.
Nina: I was waiting for you!!! Come!!!!

Then Ayesha starts talking with her.

On the other hand,
Akash and Adil reached the party. Akash was quiet all the way. He also had a strong feeling but he couldn't understand!!!!! They went inside. Nina saw them. She smiled.
Nina to Ayesha: I'll just come!!!!
Ayesha nodded. Nina went to them. As they entered, Ayesha's heart beating fast. She felt the presence of him. Tears falling from her eyes but she wiped it hurriedly. She goes from there to make herself calm.
Nina: Yayyy!!!! Thank you, thank you so much tum aye!!!!!!
Adil smiled.
Nina: Ok you guys enjoy the party main one minute mein ayi!!!!!

After sometime,
Akash was sitting blankly in a corner looking down. He didn't had any expressions on his face. Adil was busy in work. Nina saw Akash sitting like this she went towards him. Akash looked at her and again looked down. Nina smiled. She gives her hand to him for dance. Akash again looked at her.
Nina: May I have the honour to dance with you?????
Akash: Noo!!!!!
Nina: Kitne boring ho tum!!! Waise bhi kisi ladki ko no nehi kehte!!!! Come on!!!!
She pulled him on the dance floor. Akash was helpless. Nina looked at Adil and winked at him. He smiled. He showed her best of luck sign. Then the song started. It was a romantic song so Nina was a little bit awkward but she had to do it. They started dancing. Suddenly Ayesha came there. She saw him and her breath stopped. She was shocked to see him after 1 year. Tears falling from her eyes, mixed with rage and pain. She saw him with Nina and she misunderstood the situation. She holds her mouth tightly to stop her tears. Their moment, her hatred towards him everything running in her mind like movie. Her eyes became red. She was staring him with pain and disgust. She left the place.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!