part 1.

First of all I wanted to say that this here is my first wattpad story so it might not be the best, second of all I also wanted to say that I also have a Melissa Benoist fanpage on instagram so I would be so happy if you followed me there! My name there is superbenoist_forever. Ok now let's get started!💖🙈

Kara's pov

I've been feeling bad lately, like I've been throwing up a lot... It's actually  not normal for kryptonian to feel that sick. Oh and not to forget the morning sickness... I hate to say it but I could be pregnant! These are good news right? These are good news! But I'm kind of scared of Mon-el's reaction... We haven't really talked about having kids.

Author pov

"Helloooo Karaaa!" Lena screams annoyed because Kara wasn't listening to her the whole time. "Kara is there something you have to tell us? You've been acting very weird lately.."  Alex said worried about her sister. "Umm noo!"  Kara said kind of mad. Lena and Alex were confused they didn't even do anything to Kara, they just asked her if something was wrong. So they decided to stay silent. After a long silent break Kara said it "I think there is something wrong and I need your help please..."  She said it tearing up. " Hey, hey don't cry Kara. What is it?" Lena said hugging her. " I think I might be pregnant"  after these words Kara broke down in tears. " Hey it's ok! Kara it's ok. You know I hate seeing you cry..." Alex said also hugging her. "But what am I suppose to do? What if Mon-el doesn't want a child?" She said looking at the floor trying not to look at Alex and Lena. "Do you really think Mon-el would ever say that he doesn't want his own child? Mon-el might be everything but he's not gonna be a bad father! Believe me Kara!" Alex said putting Kara's head up. "Guys we still aren't even sure if she is pregnant. I think the best we could do now is run some tests on you just to be sure!"  Lena says trying to calm Kara down.  "You're right let's go to the DEO. I can run some tests on you there." Alex said.

Kara's pov

I'm so lucky to have a sister like Alex and a Friend like Lena. "Ok but can we please eat something before we go? I'm dying of hunger!" I say because I litterly am! "Kara we litterly just ate!" Alex said laughing. "I don't care we're not going any where before I eat!" I said. Lena and Alex started laughing I don't know why like it's soo normal everyone needs food. I don't get it.

              ~at the DEO~

Alex pov

"Ok now please don't touch anything cause we shouldn't be here and if J'onn finds out we all are soo dead!"  I said knowing Kara and Lena together wouldn't end up good. "Ok come in here. Kara? Lena?" Oh no where were they! "We're coming!" I heard them saying. " Where the hell were you !? I just hope you didn't break anything! Ok Kara  lay down there."

Kara's pov

After Alex told me to lay down on the med bay bed she puts something cold on my stomach. "Uff it's cold" I said. "I know but it will stop."  Alex answered. Everyone was looking at the computer that showed us if I was pregnant and... 
"You're not pregnant"  Alex said. I gave them a sigh of relief. "Alex are sure?" Lena asked. "Cause it kind of looks like something there!"  Lena said surprised. "Oh my god yes! Sorry Kara I made a mistake you are pregnant!"
"I-"
Shocked I stood up.
"What!?"

I hope you liked the first part of this story. If there are some questions just write it on the comments!💖💖🙌