part 4.

Kara's pov

After we finally told everyone I was relieved because first of all I didn't think everyone was going to react this way and second of all as much as I loved being Supergirl I needed a break and now that I'm pregnant I would obviously get that break. I have to confess at first I felt kind of alone and also this pregnant hormones hit me real bad. I didn't get a lot of sleep because I always felt  dizzy at night I always was distracted by something else just because I didn't want to go sleep and it isn't just bad for me, it's also bad for Mon-el because he is the one that always gets up and forces me to sleep. Anyways after Alex told me that she will become a mother too I felt way better. I imagined her and my kid running her or my Appartment playing together. Only by thinking about this my feelings went up!

            ~2 weeks earlier~

Alex's pov

I want to go check on Kara because now that Mon-el has two jobs and she just works half timed at CATCO she is often home alone. And I also know that she isn't just alone she also feels alone. After I arrived I found her on the couch sleeping. I didn't wake her up because Mon-el told me about how many times he has to force Kara to sleep because doesn't want to. She's like a little baby. I go check on her and then I sit down in the kitchen I look at my smartphone and see the adoption agencie is calling me. Of course I pick up you don't know how I want a child! And Imagine mine and Kara's playing together that would be one of my biggest dreams!

"Who was it? You sounded nervous, you never sounded that nervous."  Kara said.

I jumped up I mean 5 minutes ago she was sleeping!
"Weren't you just sleeping how did you even hear me!?" I asked of course still in shock.

"I still have my powers Alex..."
It had been one month since I found out that she was pregnant and since then it must have been the hardest month I could imagine. I hated seeing my sister like that... She looked everyday more tired. I know she isn't fault at all this the fault has Mon-el's mother. Kara is soo scared that she takes her little baby but she must know that we would never let this happen!

Kara's pov

"So who was it?" I asked and I really wanted to know it!

" It was the adoption agencie.."  I was surprised because she said it like it was no big deal!

"OMG what did they say!??"

" guess who is becoming a mother!!"

"OMG Alex that is awesome!!"

"Yeah she also told me that she is one month pregnant just like you!" She told me with a big smile.

" OMG they're gonna be like sisters!!!" I said of course full of excitement.

" Oh and she also told me that her ultrasound is in about 30 minutes and Kara I'm not leaving you here. You are coming with me!"

"I was coming with you anyways ok" we both started laughing. " Just let me get ready" I was in my pajamas cause I changed right after I got back from work.

            ~At the Hospital~

Alex's pov

We arrived there. I was still searching for the girl when someone typed my back. I looked back and I saw her. She was wearing her hair open and an oversized hoodie  under this hoodie she was wearing short pants. She looked like 16. "Are you miss Danvers" she shyly asked.

" Uhm yes it's me!"

" And this must be your partner!" She looked at Kara.

" Oh *she started laughing* no I'm her sister!"

"I'm sorry"

" Oh it's ok and I hope it doesn't make anything different.."  I said shakily.

" Oh no it doesn't, I have my reasons why I choose you and not a rich couple. It doesn't matter if you have a partner or not. So ready to go in?" she said smiling at Alex and Kara. Now with more confidence.

Kara's pov

After the appointment the girl asked us if we could go with her to the park. Of course we said yes. She told us there were some things she wanted to explain to us. We talked about a lot of things we also tod her that I was pregnant too and stuff like that. When we finally arrived at the the park we sat down and she started explaining.

" I don't want you to think I'm giving you this kid because I'm getting forced to it cause I'm not. As soon as read the text about you and your life I knew you were the one who I was going to give e this baby. You need to understand the father of this baby isn't like the other ones when I told him I am pregnant he really tried to kill me and the baby and a bound with my family. I don't want to see this baby when it gets born cause I know that then I'll want to keep it. And I also don't want to have any contact to it ok? I really want this baby to grow in your family and now that it will have a best friend much more! Do you understand me?"

"I get it and I respect your decision I just want you to know that you could sleep at my house till the baby is born I mean you will be safe there!" Alex said and she was being serious!

"Really!?" The girl asked surprised.

"Yeah really! I'll pick you up if you want to."

They made plans and decided that the the girl was staying at Alex's home. At this time I couldn't tell how happy I was for her!

I hope you liked this chapter and once again write down at the comments if you have questions or anything to say!!🥳🩰💖