part 7.

"C'mon Kara you have to get some sleep. Right now you're under stress and it's not good for the baby" Mon-el said.

After they went to the DEO to run some tests on her and got back home Kara was still in shock about what Rhea told her. She knew Rhea wanted Mon-el to go with her to daxam but she didn't know that she would go that far...

"Mon-el I can't. You need to understand that I got kidnapped 1 hour ago. I can't just act like nothing happened..."

"Ok but at least tell me if there's something I can do for you."

"Actually there is. I don't have anything to do right now and as I see you neither soooo now that we know the gender of the  Baby we could start finding some names for her!"

"Ok let's do it!"

"Oh and I'm hungry so could you please make me something to eat pleaseeeeee?"

"Sure!"

Kara's pov

Ok I'm starting to feel better. I know we're gonna stop Rhea but you know everything is possible and there's still this fear from her taking my daughter.

Time skip 30 minutes later

"Ok while I was cooking something for you I started to think about some names and there is this one name that I love!" Mon-el said with excitement in his voice.

" Well I have one name too. Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."

Mon-el's pov

"I think Hailey is a beautiful name!" I said.

"I think we should call her Everleigh!" Kara said.

After we discussed how we're gonna call our daughter for 45 minutes  straight Kara finally said something except of "we're calling her eVeRLeIgH"

"Why don't we let her decide what her name will be. I mean she is the one who will be carrying it soo." Kara said.

At first I thought she wasn't serious about it but after she put her hands on her belly and started to say "Hi baby it's mommy again! I wanted to ask you wich name you think is better for you. Kick one time for Hailey and two times for Everleigh."

The way she was talking to our unborn daughter was just wonderful.

"You know what? I think we should call her Everleigh." I said.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes"

"Boom we won again EVERLEIGH!! We always win when it comes to our cute conversations!!"

I really can't believe she tricked me! "I guess I can't change my decision now..."

"Nope!"

She started laughing until she suddenly leaned back at the couch. She looked like she was in pain so I asked her if she was ok.

"Hey,hey is everything ok darling?"

"Yup these are just exercise contractions."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes believe me they won't last much longer..."

She was right. It only took her 5 minutes to feel better again.

"Mon-el I'm tired let's go sleep ok?"

"Yeah sure. let me help you up."

After this long night we went to sleep. Finally. We're lucky we both don't have to work tomorrow!

"Mon-el?" I hear Kara whisper. We're looking at each other.

"Yes?"

"Please promise me you'll never leave us alone..."

"I would never leave you alone" I answer.

"Ok good! Good night then!"
She gives me a kiss and turns to the other side.

"Kara one last thing." I say.
She turns back to me and says

"Yes?"

"Can we please call at least our second daughter Hailey?" I ask her and she just starts laughing.

"Sure!" She says laughing

After she turned back again I hugged her and that's how we fell asleep.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PAAAARRRRRTTTTT💖💖💖💖✋✋ Also I'm SOOOO SORRY I haven't been posting new parts it's just that right now I have been dealing with some things and I have to confess a lot of my motivation was gone. But now I'm back and I'll try to post more. LET'SSSS SEEEE.