part 17

Everleigh, Leon and Bella are now playing in our backyard. We decided that it was better if we met each other in Mon-el's and my house.

"How's Leon doing?" I ask Lena.

"He still has to get used to everything here but otherwise everything is awesome." She answers looking at Leon.

"Today I inscribed him to the Kindergarden Everleigh and Bella are in. He really can't wait till Monday!"

"Wait till Bella and Everleigh find out. They love him!" Maggie then says.

I clear my throat.
"Uhm.."

"You told us he's half kryptonian."

Lena nicks.

"Does he already have his powers?" I ask curious.
Everleigh still doesn't have her powers and I would really like to know if it's the same with him.

"Yup, he already has them but he doesn't want to use them. I told him he could feel safe with us but he still needs his time. Do you see the bracelet he has on?"

"Yes." Maggie answers.

"Lex made it for him, it weakens Leon. Lex was scared his 3 year old son could attack him and his family. He just saw him as a try object, nothing more."

No one says anything. Leon deserves better, thank god he's with Lena now!
But there's still something that doesn't go out of my head.

"Wait, Lex has-" I rapidly stop as I hear the kids run up to us.

" Mom,can we please go up to my room? Please?" Everleigh asks me.

"Sure cutie! just be careful when you walk up the stairs."

"Yes!" She shouts already in the house.

"I'll go with them! Three, three year olds alone up there  is very dangerous." Mon El tells us. Before going in he gives me a peck on my right cheek. I smile at him, while he's goin away.

"So, he has more children?" Now I say it with a lower voice.

"Yes, and guess how he called him."

silence.

"Lex junior."

Now there's even more silence.

I feel bad for this boy.

"Leon told me that he's just like Lex."

I want to say something. But I get interrupted by a screaming.
It's Bella and Everleigh they're running down the stairs. Behind them are Leon and Mon El.

"Stop running girls!" Mon El says.

Seems like Leon has to catch Everleigh and Bella.

Bella realized quickly that she should stop running.

"Everleigh stop running!"

I think she frightened. As soon as she hears me talking to her she looks at me and BOOM.

Laying on the floor she looks up and says

"Ouch that hurt. Sorry mom!"

But then she starts acting like nothing happened and walks out.

"Got you!" Leon says touching her shoulder and running away.

"Ugh!" She says before she also starts running.

              *3 weeks later*

Alex's pov

"Bella!" I scream. Today is the competition! She's getting ready, like practicing and all. Maggie and I are so proud of Bella and Everleigh! We're looking forward to seeing them dance together.