part 8.

"Kara wake up!" Mon-el said touching Kara's shoulders wanting her to get up.

"What's wrong Mon?" Kara asks still confused and sleepy. She turns tired around and takes her phone to see what time it is.

"c'mon let's go back to sleep we still have time it's 7:30 AM" she says as turns back to the position she was, before she woke up.

"Kara you need to wake up!"

"What's wrong? Why do you want me to to wake up? Did you forget we have the day of?" Kara growls.

"They're attacking us!"

"What!?!?" Kara says with her eyes wide opened now.

"My mother,Her people, they're attacking us! We have to get to the DEO, Lena said she knew how to stop them!"

"Ok! Let me just get changed!"

*At the DEO*

"Hey guys!.... Hey Kara how are you? Is everything ok?" Lena says kind of worried because of the way Kara was looking at her.

"Umm, I'm ok just a little overstressed with this situation."

"Oh well if you want to you can go rest in the room next to us. We already have the solution anyway." Lena said

"What is it? The solution." Mon-el asked curiously.

"So, all daximites are allergic to lead right?" Lena says.

"Right." Mon El answers.

" That means we can use this as our personal weapon!" Lena says.

Mon-el looks at Lena with a confused look.

" Well you might have forgotten something. I'm also allergic to lead and the baby too!"

"I've already been thinking about that. I made something for you. It's like a bracelet and it protects you from the lead. Oh and about the baby, don't worry, She's half kryptonian so it won't affect her." Lena said. Let me also tell you that she said it with much confidence in her voice. No one would have ever thought of her being wrong or something going wrong. So they did it. They started planning everything till Mon-el said: "wait! Before we start with everything I want to go see my mother. I want to go look at her before she flies away and never comes back."

No one really thought this was a good idea but I mean it was his last wish and she was his mother! I mean what could have gone wrong, huh? Absolutely nothing.

"Go, but please come back soon. Otherwise I'll go get you myself ok?" Kara said. You could look into her eyes and see she was dead serious. Even knowing she's pregnant.

"Yes don't worry Kara" He answered.
I think he took what Kara told him very serious because it didn't take long till he was back. The thing is he came back but he kind of looked disappointed.

"Are you ok Mon?" Kara asked conserned about the face he was making, and his answer was "yes".

"You can start Lena"
This is the sentence Lena had been waiting for. She was so done with all the crap that was going on, she just wanted to stop it as fast as possible.

She pressed the button. The button that was responsible for everything that was going to happen in future.

Everyone was silent. They waited till they couldn't see any spaceships on the sky. Then everyone started cheering. They all were happy. Well till a moment.

"Hey Kara? Are you ok?" Alex asked worried about her sister.

"Mhm, yeah I am" Kara answered. I think she was trying to look at Alex but instead she looked on a completely different way.

"Are you sure Kara?" Mon-el then asked. He knew she didn't feel well. They all knew. And also Kara knew it herself cause after that question she passed out....

Hope you liked this part. If you want to you can give me a feedback and a like or how these star is called⭐. Well till the next chapter.