part 6.

Kara's pov

"What the-
What do you want Rhea!?"

I asked full of anger. I just wanted her to be gone, I just wanted her to let me have a happy family!

Author pov

"I'm sorry, didn't I explain to you that I want this Baby?" With a grin on her face Rhea walked to Kara and packed her arm.

"Don't even try to defend yourself. I could just kill you and this baby so Mon-el wouldn't have any other choice than just to come with me!"

Kara knew she was being serious just as much as she knew that she was also able to do this.

"Do you see this?" Kara started screaming in pain. It was a kryptonite knife.

"Just one cut with that and this baby will be out in seconds! And believe me I would do that!"

"Please Rhea you don't have to do this..."

"Ohhh, you're feeling the pain huh? How much does it hurt now?" Rhea says and with it she goes closer to Kara

"Ahhhh! Please make it stooop!!"

"Stop it!" Kara heard someone say

" Don't you realize that you are doing this to your granddaughter!? This kid is a part of me! You can't just do that! Why don't you do that to me huh? Why to my pregnant girlfriend? Come on do it! Try to kill me!!"

Mon-el said screaming now.

"Calm down Mon-el we have to get Kara away from here!" Alex said being worried about
Kara. She looked hurt.

"This is not over mother! What you did to me today.... Believe me I'll never forget it..." Mon-el said before turning around and taking Kara.

I hope you liked this part!!! Also I wanted to thank you for 175 reads!!! Also please vote and comment I would be very happy to have your opinion!💖💖🌞