part 11.

"Mon-el?" Kara said.
It was 2 in the morning. "Mon-el?" She said again. This time Mon El answered.

"Mhm?" 
Mon El was very tired, he had been having a lot of work to do at the DEO.

"I'm in labor"

"What?" Mon-el asked still kind of asleep.

"I said I'm in labor."

"Wait what?!" Now he was listening.

"Oh c'mon Mon-el stop asking questions! I'm in Labor and it fricking hurts so now get up and take me to the DEO. Get ready meanwhiles I'll call Alex."

Hearing these words Mon El jumped up from bed.

"I'm becoming a father!!"

"Mon-el calm down ok. Do what I told you to do otherwise I'll kill you. Do you want to feel the pain I'm feeling right now?"

"Ok, ok I'll be back in seconds."

Gosh, Kara was furious! I mean you could realize only by the way she was talking to Mon El. She had never felt such a pain.

"I'm ready"

"Ok then let's go"
*At the DEO*

"C'mon Kara PUSH"

"ARGGHH!" Kara screamed in pain.

"You're almost done darling!" Mon-el said. Now that he saw Kara in so much pain he wanted to calm her down.

"Shut up Mon El! I swear you're never touching me again!" She answered full of anger. I'm telling you guys no one in that room knew why Kara was that furious.

"ARGGHH" She screamed once again but then she heard it. She heard her daughter scream. She felt tears roll down her cheeks and these weren't sad tears, these were happy tears.

"She's gorgeous Kara" Alex told her.

"Can I hold her?" Kara asked.

"Sure, here she is" Alex said handing Everleigh to Kara.

"Hi cutie!" She says, then she looks up to Mon El.
"She looks just like you" she says still looking up.
"I know right!" Mon-el answered being the happiest man in the world. He couldn't stop smiling.

"I'll have to take her and run some tests on her to see if everything is ok." Alex said.

"Oh ok" Kara answered and gave the baby to Alex.

"Am I allowed to come with you Alex?" Mon El asked.

"Sure"

"Ok then I'll come after"

"Ok" Alex answered as she walked out the room.

"Before I go I want to tell you that you did an awesome job!"
He tells Kara.

"I know goofy"

"Oh, and you should get some rest ok? You look very tired."

"Yeah I should and I am. But now go spend some time with your daughter."

"Ok!" Then he walked out. As soon as he walked out he heard J'onn, Winn, Nia and Lena congratulate him.

*5 hours later*

Kara's pov

I woke up. I needed this sleep! I look to the right and I see Mon El sleeping on a chair holding one hand into the baby crib, then I look into the crib and I see our little Everleigh also sleeping and holding one of Mon El's fingers. They both literally looked so cute! I'm still a little tired so I go back to sleep. The next time I wake up I see Mon El holding Everleigh and giving her food.

"Look mommy is awake" he says pointing with his fingers to me. I smile.

Then he asks me "do you want to hold her?"

" Yes give her to me!" I answer. Then he hands her to me.

"Hey my Little sweetheart, it's mommy again!" I tell her. God she's so tiny! My little treasure!

" Here she isn't done yet, it looks like she likes eating just as much as you" Mon El says as he gives me a milk bottle. I laugh then I look back to Everleigh and realize, that she is the best thing that could ever happen to me and that I'm gonna protect her with my life and more.

Hope you liked this part. Please vote and comment if you want to. Bye.