Part 22

Lenas pov

Entering Karas house I already realize something's off. The past month has been hard for Kara, I can tell... 
' There's something very important I need to tell you'
That's what she told me when she called me an hour ago. Now I need to know!

Ok the kids are gone. Perfect timing to have one of our so we'll known conversations.

" how have you been feeling lately?" I ask her walking up to the couch.

"Good I guess. It's of course hard without Mon el but you know, I can't seem affected in front of Ev. It would just affect her even more..."

It's been a month since Mon el left to Daxam and unfortunately never came back. Sometimes Kara calls me and Alex crying needing someone to talk to. She's trying to act normal with Everleigh just like nothing happened but honestly, I don't think this will help her. She should talk more about her feelings not just hide them.

"Soo.."

" I need your help Lena. I think I might be pregnant again. Could you please run a test on me?"

"Oh my god Kara! Of course, we can go right now!"

She weakly smiles at me.

Kara's pov

On the way to Lenas med bay I star thinking.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I would love to have another kid. Specially from Mon El but now that he's gone.. I'm just scared of not being good enough for them. The baby and Ev.

***

"Soo here we go!" Lena tells me putting am the cold jelly on my stomach. Weird feeling. The last time I felt this was more that 8 years ago, thats why I start moving uncomfortably.

"Weird feeling right?"

"Hmm." Indeed!

"You were right, you are pregnant, and here's the heartbeat or the heartbeats!?"

"Heartbeats?"

"Yeah, looks like you're having twins!"

Oh my-

"I hear them!"

" you're like 6-7 weeks pregnant."

I look up to the monitor. They're so tiny. Then I look up to Lena.

"Thanks" I whisper.

*two months after Mon-El's incidence*

I'm relieved now that everyone reacted well about my pregnancy.

"Mommy!" Everleigh runs up to me full of excitement.

"It's time, Daniel and his family are probably waiting for us!"

She's literally obsessed with Daniel! They became best friends over the past month, she just talks about him. I met him and his mother, they're nice! I just don't know the rest of the family like his stepbrother and father.

"Alright, I'm ready to go. Are you ready?" I ask her.

"I was waiting for you!" Alright miss sass.