part 13.

Mon-el

"Wait, so you're telling me some people are gonna chase my daughter in future? " I asked Barry. He looked down at the table then looked up and answered

"Yes that's exactly what I'm telling you."

"Well no one needs to know that supergirl has a daughter."

"I don't know. I heard them calling her the leader. I don't know what this is supposed to mean." 

"Barry this is insane, she's just a baby!"

"It sounds insane to me too Mon-el. I just wanted to warn you "

"I appreciate it Barry I'll go tell Kara about it."

"Ok tell her Hi from my side I have to go."

"Bye" I said giving him a hug.
"And thank you!" I screamed before he was gone.

*Back at home*

Kara

I see Mon El is walking through the door. "Psst!" I tell him before he can even start speaking. Everleigh was still sleeping and this doesn't happen very often, that she sleeps that long I mean.
When I look at Mon El I ask myself if I'm more worried about Everleigh waking up or the face he is making. He looks worried, I mean I have seen him worried but not like that! He looks deep into my eyes, now I'm even more worried. I know he's going to tell me something really bad!

"Kara we need to talk" he says. But not like he always says it. This time it sounds a lot more serious!

He sits down at the kitchen table waiting for me to do the same. As I walk there I use my super hearing, his heart is beating really fast. That's not good.

"What did Barry tell you?" I ask knowing it must have something to do with what he told him.

"Nothing good"

*30 minutes later*

"Mon El listen to me" I say. Mon El is crying! He doesn't cry that often, I'm the one who cries more.

"What if this happens to her? What if Barry is right?"

"Mon, even if it's right nothing will happen to her cause we'll protect her with our lives ok? No one will even think of the idea that Everleigh is supergirl's daughter!"

"What if they do?"

"They won't"

After 5 minutes he starts calming down.

"You're right" he says.

"We're gonna protect her and she's going to grow up like a normal child!"

"Yes! That's how I want you to think!" I answer him. Not long after I answered him I hear Everleigh cry.
"Ok she's awake I'll go get her"
I say walking away.

*5 months later*

"MON EL YOU CAN'T LET THEM TAKE HER!!!"

I hope you liked thist part! Please vote and comment!!
See you next time.