part 2.

Kara's pov

It's been 1 week since I found out I am pregnant and I still haven't told Mon-el, but today  would be the perfect timing now that we planned a  romantic dinner tonight. I just have to find the way I'm going to tell him out...

Mon-el's pov

I'm so excited for tonight! She told me that there was something real big she had to tell me. Kara and I haven't had a romantic dinner for a long time. The fact that she's Supergirl makes her really busy.

~two hours later~

Mon-el's pov

It's finally time! I wanted to be there before her because I wanted to cook something for her! I bet she'll love it! I'm lucky I got to finish the food right now cause right after I was done she entered the Appartment. She looked really exhausted, she looked sick! "Hey Kara are you ok?"  I asked but I didn't get an answer. I looked at her again. "Kara-"  I asked again but before I could even finish my sentence She passed out!

Kara's pov

I remember coming into my apartment and seeing Mon-el cooking, Rao he's such a good boyfriend! I felt how I never felt before week,exhausted,sick. I heard Mon-el ask me if I was ok but I couldn't answer I started to feel dizzy and then I only saw black.

I hope you liked this new part! And once again if you have something to say please comment!🥺💖