part 3.

Mon-el's pov

I didn't know what to do so after I put her on the couch I tried to call Alex but no one answered and also Lena didn't answer. I WAS SO WORRIED! Then I looked again at Kara and she was up! She tried to get up."hey,hey take it slow." I told her cause I knew she still wasn't ok. " Do you want to go to the DEO? Alex could run some tests on you! Only if you want to."

"No it's ok Mon-el" She told me.
I didn't get it why would she be so sick and not want to know what she has!? I wanted to ask her if she was really sure about it but before I I even could she used her superspeed and with it she ran to the toilet! I could hear how she was throwing up.  And then everything got clear for me. I think Kara is pregnant..

Kara's pov

It felt like it would never stop it was like everything of my stomach was coming out... Then I heard someone come in... I couldn't look back otherwise everything would have been on the floor but it had to be Mon-el I mean we were alone at home. He just sits there holding my hair back. Finally after I came down we started talking."Hey I think I know what's going on..." He said. I think my heart stoped beating for one second.  "You do?" I asked full of fear. "I don't want it to sound weird but are you pregnant?" I stood up and walked to the couch. Then I started speaking. "Look Mon-el I don't know how you think we're gonna handle this but I am gonna get this child and I'm also gonna raise it!" I said without really thinking about what I was saying.

" Do you really think I would let you raise this child alone knowing I could help you or even knowing I am the father of this child. Just to answer this no I couldn't."

I wasn't really surprised about his answer I actually think I just said what I said because I wanted him to feel bad and it worked!

"No I didn't really think this." I said. I mean I was just telling the truth.

"That's a relief." He said and you could see he also meant it.  We started laughing.

"Now for real what are we gonna do?" I asked.

" First of all we have to get our healthy child and second of all you are not gonna fight anymore! You are pregnant now. I'm gonna be like the new SUPERGIRL for national city! Did you understand me?"

"Yes Mon-el! But remember I'm pregnant not dead!"

Hope you liked this part💖💖🌈🌈🌈🌈👁️👄👁️✌️🙈💅💅💅💅🌞🌞🌞💥💥💥💌💌💌👁️👅👁️💐🌹🥀🌷🌺🌸🌸🌻🌼🌴🌥️🌟🌩️💧☔🎂🍭🍧🧊🍫🌌🌃🩰🩱🟥🟧🟢🟦🟫⬛⬜🅱️🅾️🅾️