part 14.

Before I start writing I want to tell you that at this story Kara found out that her mother is still alive.

*5 months later*

"MON EL YOU CAN'T LET THEM TAKE HER!"

*Earlier this day*

Kara

"Kara" I heard a tiny voice saying. I stopped putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"What. Did she. Just. Say?" I asked Mon El surprised.

"No cutie, it's not Kara it's mommy!"

"Kara?" Everleigh repeats

"Hahahahaha"

"Mon El stop laughing it's really not funny! Imagine she would call you Mon El, you wouldn't be reacting that way."

"But she doesn't so I don't have to worry about it, cause she calls me dadda!" He answerd me.

He stars laughing again.

"You should let me finish the dishes, your mother is waiting for us." He then said changing the subject.

I still can't believe my mother is still alive! I mean after all these years thinking she's dead and now finding out she's alive, I mean that is awesome!

"How are you about seeing your mother again after all these years kara"

"It's actually very exciting seeing her again! And I'm pretty sure she's also excited to see Everleigh." I say excitedly.

"The last ti-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Why? Mon El interrupted me.

"Shh!" He said. He really told me to be quiet!

"Excuse me!?"

"Shh! Don't you hear it?"

I mean I really didn't hear anything but now that he mentions it...

"It's coming from Everleigh's room..."

"...but no one is in there!" I said finishing his sentence. For one one moment we just started at each other. No talking, no nothing just staring.

"Stay with Everleigh I'll go check if someone is in here." Mon El told me handing Everleigh to me. I answered with a simple "ok".

I was shaking as he walked to our daughters room. I had this bad feeling I just have when I know something bad is going to happen so I went to one of the hiding places we had just for case's like this one.  I put Everleigh in there and before I left her there I told her "be quiet baby ok? If you hear something happening out there, it's just a game!" I gave her a kiss on her forehead and went away.

Turns out the decision I took of putting her in this place was one of the best I could have ever chosen. Not even minutes later I see how Mon El flies through the door of Ev's room.

"Mon El!" I scream. I use my  super speed to run up to him. Now I was dead worried. The person who did this to him must have been strong cause Mon El was fainting.

I stood up from hearing someone come up to me. I turned around and saw him, a creepy blond tall man.

"What do you want!?"

"Your daughter"

If I'm honest I didn't really like his answer. First my husband is fainting because of him and now this? I mean who does he think he is huh?

I run up to him and try to punch him. Let's just say it didn't go the way I planned it to go....

Before I even had the chance to raise my arm he took me by my neck and lifted me up. I really tried to free myself but I couldn't, this man was really strong! The longer he held the less I could breath. I looked at Mon El. He was waking up! Then the man let go of me and took something out of his pocket. A gun. Black and green. The bullets weren't the actual bullets, they were kryptonite bullets... Shit. He didn't think about it twice before he shot at my shoulder. Rao, this did hurt! But as it wasn't enough he also shot at my stomach! I felt like this was my last day to live...

"Where is the girl!?" He screamed. Everleigh...

"Where is she!?" He screamed again. Obviously none of us gave him an answer.

"Still no answer? Then I'll have to find her myself."

With my last strength I said
"MON EL YOU CAN'T LET THEM TAKE HER!"

This is the last thing I remember....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and saw a lot of yellow lights. Sunlights.
My whole body still Hurts. Then I remembered what happened.

"Everleigh!" I  screamed. What happened to her? I would never forgive me if somQething happened to her...

"She's awake" Mon El screamed as he ran out of the room and and Came in with Alex and Lena.

"How are you feeling?" Lena asked me while Alex was doing her doctor stuff. You know running some tests on me and stuff like that.

" Where's my daughter?" I said looking at all of them. Then I just look at Mon El.

"Where's our daughter?" I ask him.

"She's safe."

"Where is she?"

"With your mother"

"Alone?"

"I was with her but then I came visit you. I wanted to know if you where ok. These were the worst two day ever for me..." 

Did I hear right, two days!?

"Two days!?"

"Kara they had to go. It just wasn't safe there anymore. As soon as you're in a better condition you'll have to go there too. One week or at least till we find a new home for the three of you. The old apartment just isn't safe anymore."

While the whole talking I realized Mon El was looking at his watch. The whole time...

"Do you have to go somewhere?" I asked him.

"I actually stay here  for three hours at most. I fell asleep and it's been five and a half hours." He said worried. I totally understand him. Everleigh desperates when we're not with her.

"Go. I'll be with you tomorrow. Right Alex?"

"Yes" she answered.

"Okay" He said walking up to me. He gave me a kiss and then said "I love you"

"I love you too" I answered. Then he went away.

I didn't do a lot in the next few hours. I wanted to be alone. I still couldn't understand why they wanted Everleigh. She's just a baby. She doesn't even have powers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The next day*

I woke up and I felt a lot better. Alex was already there. Well she was asleep but she was there, with Bella, her daughter. Alex always takes her child seat for the car so Bella can sleep on it whenever she wants.

Because kryptonians can heal faster on earth one of the injuries was not as bad as before. I loved the feeling of moving my shoulder without it hurting. I tried to sit up without waking Alex up. But it didn't help a lot.

"How are you feeling Kara?"

"Better" I answered.

"Do you think you can stand up? Do you want to try it?"

"Yeah" I said standing up. Alex was holding one of my hands in case something happened.

"Do you think I'm ready to go to krypton? It really doesn't hurt anymore!"

"You are ready. Go change your clothes I brought you fresh ones."

"Thanks" I said. I took my clothes and went to the bathroom. I was finally going to see Everleigh again!

Hope you liked this part! Please comment and vote. Till the next part!