Part 34

As Everleigh woke up after this incidence she didn't even want to try anymore. She felt like a criminal after what she'd done, you could almost say she was scared to face Kara after this.

She just sat on her bed hoping for no one to come in. She didn't want to repeat this mistake. And it wasn't like this was a great place to be for her to be right now.

Suddenly the door swung open.

„wake up kid. You have to train."

But Everleigh just kept acting like she was sleeping.

"I know you aren't sleeping."

And with that Kate grabbed Ev by her arm and took her out of bed. Everleigh hated it when she grabbed her this way.

Yet what was it gonna change if she tried to free herself? It would only give her more problems like another punishment.

She was shaking from the fear of what was going to happen next. She just closed her eyes and imagined being somewhere else. She imagined that none of this ever happened, that she was with her parents, only with her parents, no twins. But Everleigh knew exactly this was never going to be this way ever again so she stopped thinking about it. Instead she started to imagine being with her cousins. With her cousins and her aunties. She didn't have to feel jealous with them.

But soon all these imaginations were gone, or more like interrupted.

"Stop being ridiculous, open your eyes and fight."

Everleigh opened them. Daniel was standing in front of her.

Honestly, Daniel was quite uncomfortable seeing Everleigh this way. She looked kind of like these creepy girls from horror movies. The ones with the white dresses, the pale skin and the long brown hair.
And I myself have to admit, she did look really tired ever since she got kidnapped.

She didn't want to cry because she was scared of another punishment. AND because it would remind her too much of her family.

Ah and she was wearing a white dress, that's what made everything so creepy.

"Him, again?"

"You're not fighting against him, you're fighting with him."

A man appeared out of  nowhere between them.

"He can teleport, find a way to win against this one together. He won't have mercy with you."

*2 days before*

"Mon-el please go get the door, I'm changing the twins right now!", I shouted from the twins room. They were being impossible right now. Everleigh never cried so much when she was a baby. I felt so overwhelmed with everything going on the babies, Everleigh, work, Supergirl. But I had to be strong for everyone, specially for Mon el.

"Kara you should come down really quick, it's about Everleigh..."

As soon as I heard that I quickly finished with the twins, took them and walked down to where Mon el was standing.
Daniels mother was there with another woman.

"Psy, what are you doing here?", I asked surprised. She should be at the DEO... weird, she's not wearing what she usually wears. And even though she looks like herself it's still weird because, I don't know if it sounds weird but her facial expressions aren't the same. She seems more... confident.