Part 29

"You have to hit me, it's needs to look like I got hit so it's more believable that she got kidnapped.", I hear Imra tell a man.

How could I have ever trusted her!? How wasn't I able to notice it? I trusted her with my daughter, the most important person to me in this whole world! And she does this...

I should've stopped being with Imra the moment I realized I still had feelings for Kara. But here I am standing in front of my door listening to my wife basically trying to gift away my daughter. And may I mention that I'm with my mother after I told her how awesome my wife is.

I don't take too much time to enter the house. Their looks are pretty surprised. I look at all of them and then stop at Imra and the man standing in front of her. Tall, brown eyes, brown hair, beard, mean look. Around them are two more men. As well brown hair, one of them has brown eyes the other one green eyes, but they look more like they don't know what they're doing.

I disappointedly look at Imra. She knows she messed up.

"Shit, Mon-el...", she whispers. Fear is filling her face. As it should.

All this time my mom has been behind me. Throwing worried looks at me. Same as me, she's been checking the room for Everleigh. But she doesn't need to anymore. I already spotted her unconscious on the couch.

"Mother, please help me kick these ass holes asses. "

***

"Bye Imra."

And with that she leaves with the pod. I wanted her out of my life so I decided that she should go back to future. I wasn't hard for me. Hard was for me seeing my kid in this condition, telling Kara what happened is going to be hard. But this, this was the easiest decision I ever made. And I'm being serious. For real.  I told J'onn, Brainy, but Kara Alex or Lena don't know anything about it. Their reactions are going to be the worst. I mean Kara is Ev's mom it's obvious that she's not gonna react nicely. But Lena and Alex basically raised Everleigh with her. They raised all their children together. That's weird. I have to admit it. But that means that they protect these children with their lives. Three mad mamas, woohoo!

I quickly walk back to the medical room where Ev is in. My mother is sitting on one chair next to her.
Incredible how people can change. I still remember the time she almost killed Everleigh. But I guess we're forgetting about that now.
Not forgetting, but getting past it, that's what were doing. 
I sit on the other side of Everleigh's bed and wait for her to wake up.

Nothing. 

Not even a flinch.

***

Author's pov

After waiting for a long hour Mon El unknowingly fell asleep and with him his mother. Both tired adults were now laying with their heads on each sides of Everleigh's  medical bed.
Mon El had been trying not to fall asleep, he wanted to be there for his innocent little daughter, he wanted to be there for her when she woke up, to tell her that she was safe and that now he was going to protect her even more. He wanted to apologize to her for leaving her, for not listening to her every time she told him she didn't want to be around Imra. But the tiredness ran over him. And seeing his mother fall asleep made him want to fall asleep even more. So he thought that maybe a little nap wouldn't harm anyone.

Little did he know that this little nap as he called it would turn into a more than three hours sleep. Three hours full of missed calls from Alex, Lena and Kara.

Why? Because Kara had gotten into labor earlier.