PROLOGUE

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she said the words "I do". "With the power destined in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. May the peace of the lord be with you as you go and be fruitful, you may now kiss the bride", the priest says. Matteo reluctantly removed her veil, with frustration kissed the edge of her lips making it look like he kissed her.

The whole church erupted in applause as the turned to face the crowd. More tears threatened to fall as she saw the look if pity on her best friends face. Clair hung her head look as they walked down the aisle.

Flowers were thrown in the air as everyone congratulated them. Anger was not enough to describe how Matteos emotions were towards this woman. He hated her even without knowing her.

Clair was scared shitless of the future. Thanks to her parents, her dreams of having a perfect husband were shattered to the ground. More tears rolled down her cheeks as they entered the limo.

She stared in awe as they drove through the large black and golden gates into a very large estate.

How rich was he? Well thats a question that rings in everybodys mind.

As they approach the large mahogany doors that led into his mansion, she decided to accept her fate.

Welcome to hell, she thought as the door opened.