37

~CLAIR~

So apparently, my pregnancy was almost nine months and I've been eating like a buffalo.

"Daniel's so cute!", I exclaim as I tickled the baby in my arms. He giggled and I smiled as he gripped my hand. "I feel he loves you more than me", Taylor laughed and I joined her.

Taylor gave birth two months ago to the cutest baby I've ever seen. "I'm sure he loves you too", I teased her and she rolled her eyes. "I'm getting jealous", Sam whined as she pouted. "You're getting married next month, dear", Taylor patted her head.

"I'm still nervous", Sam said honestly as she tapped on Daniel's nose. He babbled and giggled while pulling on my pinkie.

"Don't be", I told her with a smile she nodded. "Let's go watch some movies", I suggested and they nodded.

I carried Daniel into the living room while Taylor and Sam grabbed food from the fridge.

"What are we watching?", I asked. "The King's Men", Sam suggested and we nodded. We got seated and I felt something liquid flow down my legs and then a sharp pain went through my back.

"My water just broke!", I exclaimed in fear. "That's not a movie", Sam and Taylor said in unison. "My water just broke!", I repeated as another wace if pain shot up my back. Their eyes widen as they shot up from their seat.

"Call Matteo!".

"Call the hospital!"

֍

I groaned as I opened my eyes to the extremely bright light. "Finally!", I heard Sam say. She was seated by the end of the end of the room with her hands crossed.

"What happened?", I groaned. "You fainted after giving birth", she said to me.

I turned to the side to see Matteo. He was holding something wrapped in a blue cloth. I remember that clothing. I bought it. He was looking at me with a proud smile.

"Is that?", I asked as I looked at his arms. "Yes, babe. It's our son", Matteo said. "I'm going to be outside", Sam announced as she stood up and left the room.

"Do you want to carry him?", Matteo asked me softly as he stood up and walked over to me. "What if I drop him?", I asked curiously. "You are very good at carrying Daniel so you would be good at carrying him", he said to me with a small laugh and I nodded.

He gently placed the baby in my arms and all my nervousness vanished. "He's so light", I said to my husband as I looked at my baby. He's so cute. "And cute too", he added and I giggled.

"What should we name him?", I asked him. "Let's give him an English name for his first and Italian for the middle", he suggested and I nodded. "That's actually nice", I said and he grinned.

He sat beside me while I thought of the cutest name to give our baby. "Bryce, let's name him Bryce", I said and he chuckled. "That we will do", he said as he kissed my cheek. "What about you?", I asked him. "Antonio", he said to me and I smiled.

I looked at our beautiful son. "Bryce Antonio Rossi, welcome to the world", I whispered. He opened his eyes showing me his big brown doe orbs.

"He has your eyes", Matteo whispered. "And your smile", I said as Bryce smiled. He giggled and waved his hands in different directions making me chuckle as he adjusted his position.

"My baby boy", I nuzzled my nose on his nose making him open his mouth and babble. Then I heard a snap. I raise my head to see Taylor holding her phone in one hand and Daniel in her other hand.

"This is going on my blog!", she squealed and I shook my head at her. "I wonder how you have this much energy after giving birth", I said. She stuck out her tongue at me and I copied her.

Yes, we were really mature

"Our babies look alike", Taylor stared. She walked over to me and handed Matteo her baby while she collected mine. "Hello, Bryce", she cooed. He grabbed cheeks as she brought his face close to hers. "I'm your aunt. I'm going to love you forever and ever until eternity", she whispered to him and he smiled. "Now you'll make him love you more than me", I pouted while she winked at me.

֍

Five months later....

~CLAIR~

"Daniel don't suck Bryce's toe!", Taylor shrieked as she ran over to the two babies in the crib. "Can you not disturb their play date?", I told her. "I care about the safety of my babies, unlike you", she said to me sassily and I rolled my eyes.

"Cookies are ready!", Sam yelled from the kitchen. "Get the milk", I told Taylor. "Get the icing", she told me and I nodded.

In thirty minutes, me, Sam and Taylor were sitting on the floor in the living room eating cookies with icing and milk. "How was your honeymoon?", Taylor asked Sam. She blushed as she licked the icing off her fingers.

"He took me to Italy, it was amazing!", she said and we giggled. "Go on", I urged her to continue. "He took me to see his sister. She's about fifteen years old but she's so cute", she gushed out. "Then we went ice skating and swimming, we went to the park, cinema and many more. It was magical" she sighed happily.

"Lucky bitch", Taylor hit her arm making her laugh