3

~CLAIR~

Life was unbearable for the rest of last week. I had resumed my work earlier this week and today was Friday, I was ready to end my work for the day.

I walked into ward 109 and saw Hailey sitting on her bed reading a novel. "Hey baby", I cooed and she raised her head to look at me with a smile. "Hi, C-Clair", she stuttered waving at me with a smile. Her smile also made me smile.

Hailey had improved over the past few days. Eating was still a little problem but at least she could drink anything liquid. "How was your nap?", I asked her as I sat beside her on her bed.

"It w-was n-nice. T-thank you f-for l-letting me t-take a w-walk around t-the hospital", she said and I chuckled. I kissed her on her forehead making her blush. "You're welcome baby girl. Are you hungry?", I asked her.

"I'm n-not t-that hungry", she said with a shy smile and I giggled at her behavior. "What do you want?", I asked her. "J-just p-pie", she stuttered. "I'll order your favorite", I told her and her eyes beam with happiness.

Taking care of Hailey made me get close to her, now, I knew almost everything about her. Like her favorite color, favorite musician and other stuffs.

I ordered her an apple pie with ice cream toppings. "T-thank you C-Clair", she said and I smiled at her.

"Clair?", she called. "Hmm?", I hummed in response as I checked her heart monitor and other vitals. "Will I ever a-achieve m-my d-dream?", she asked.

I turnes to look at her and smile. She had a worried look on her face that made my heart clench. Yesterday when she talked about her favorite musician who unsurprisingly was Arianna Grande, she said she wanted to be a musician.

"Of course you will, Hailey", I told her without missing a beat. "B-but I s-stutter", she said sadly. "Not all stuttering people stutter when they sing", I told her and she looked at me with a look of disbelief.

"Are y-you s-sure?", she asked and I nodded. "I'm very sure. Trust me", I told her. She nodded and hugged me.

After making sure she ate and drank enough water, I walked out of my room and walked to my office. Then I remembered that I left my document in my car. "Shit!", I cursed as I turned around and walked to the elevator.

"Clair", I hear the annoying masculine voice call me as I walk through the parking lot towards my car. I ignored him and continued walking. Then I felt a hand grab my waist and I slammed into a hard body.

I glared at his face and tried pulling away but it didn't work. "Let me go you,idiot!", I yelled at him but he didn't listen. Instead he pressed my back on the hood of my car and grabbed my thighs.

"Trevor, don't do this, we're outside", I said. He chuckled and caressed my thighs. I swallowed the lump inside my throat as I saw his eyes dilate with pleasure.

"You know how much I want you", he whispered and I shook my head remembering what he did last time. "Trevor, no, please no. I'm married now. Leave me alone", I said as I try to break free. He held my waist pinning down and I winced as he stroked my inner thigh a little too forcefully.

I don't want this at all.

"You're wet", he said. Oh God! Please help me.

"Just like last time", he chuckled and I cried when he slid his fingers inside me. It hurt badly as he did that. "Trevor stop", I pleaded but it fell on deaf ears. He continued to finger me and I continued to struggle against him. Unfortunately for me, nobody was in the parking lot only us.

"You're meant to be for me", he said as he pumped me harder. I moaned in pain not in pleasure as he continued until my body began to shake. "Trevor please stop", I begged him breathlessly as tears stained my cheeks.