33

~LUCA~

"Where is she?", I asked as I walked into the living room. Her mom stood up from the couch; her eyes were red and bloodshot. "Her room", she sniffled. I walked towards her and hugged her, "It'll be alright".

I ran up the stairs and knocked on Sam's door. "Sam, it's me Luca. Open the door", I said softly. "Go away", her voice was weak. "Sam open this door or I'll fucking break it down", I warned.

"Go away!", she screamed. "That's it!", I kicked the door open making it break a little from it's hinges. I'll need to replace it later. A shocked gasp left l my mouth as I looked at the scene before me.

Sam was on the floor, her white carpet was stained with blood and her hands were bloody. "What's the fuck!", I yelled. I rushed towards her and knelt in front of her.

She looked like she was going to lose consciousness. "Sam, stay with me", I pleaded cupping her face. Her eye lids were fluttering. She was barely having a grip on consciousness. "Find", she breathed. "My. Best. Friend", her eyes closed with that. "Sam? Sam, wake up! Sam!", I yelled as I hold up her face.

Her mom ran in immediately. "Holy Jesus!", she gasped and quickly brought out her phone. I carried Sam in my arms and we rsn out of the house into my car.

"Yes Doctor, we're on our way", she said sobbing as she cut the line. We got to the hospital and Sam was taken to the ER. The last thing I saw was her beautiful white hair being soaked in blood.

"I thought she stopped this".

I turned around to see her mom seated on the chair with her head in her hands. "What do you mean?", I asked. "When she was younger, she'd get bullied because of her white hair so she kept on cutting herself. Clair had to stop her. She also did this when Clair was kidnapped before", she mumbled.

I sat beside her and pulled her in a hug. "She'll be alright", I assured her and she nods sniffling. My phone began to ring and I quickly picked it up seeing the ID.

"We've gotten the location and we're about to go", he said. "I'll be right there", I told him and hung up. I turned to Sam's mom. "We found where Clair is", I told her. Her face brightened and a small smile formed on her lips. "Get going already. I'll call her parents to tell them and I'll call Sam's dad", she said and I nodded in appreciation.

"Thank you".

~CLAIR~

A tear escaped my eye as I looked at my stomach. I felt numb, I've been crying for days. No food, no water, no daylight or fresh air was very bad for a pregnant woman.

The door opened with a loud squeak. I slowly raised my head to see the bastard as he walked in with his two dummies. They were holding a briefcase each.

"Set my toys on the table", he told them and my heart began to beat faster. "You know, I have different ideas of how I'm going to cut out your baby", he said and new tears fall down my cheeks.

I'll never see Matteo again.

I'll never see Luca or Sam.

I'll never see Mom and Dd.

I'll never see Briana.

I'll never see Taylor and her family.

I'll never see Aiden and his family.

I'll never see my in-laws and everyone else that I loved.

I began to scream as I saw him pick a roughly shaped knife and walk closer to me. I screamed louder but it was muffled because of the gag. "This will be fun hearing you scream. Oh I forgot, you can't", he laughed wickedly.

Then I heard gunshots. My blood went cold as it continued ringing like a ringing tone. "What the fuck!", Joker cursed. He turned to face me. "Let me finish this business then", he sneered. I began to scream as he roughly grabbed my hair making it hurt so much.

The door was blown open and many people ran in. "Leave her alone!", then there was a gunshot. The bullet went in and out Joker's forehead. My eyes widen in shock as his form fell to the ground. But before then, he stabbed my thigh making me scream.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I watched Matteo run towards me. He removed the gag from my mouth and I let out a loud cry. "Fuck!", he cursed seeing my thigh. "We have to get her to the hospital!", I heard Luca say as he joined him in getting me unbound from the chair.

My body hurt so much and I couldn't move. I didn't realize that I was losing consciousness when Matteo said stay with me. My eyes fluttered as whimpers left my mouth.

I placed my hand on my stomach as tears fell down my cheeks. The last thing I heard was Matteo and Luca's scream before I closed my eyes.