5

~CLAIR~

The comforting warmth was something I wanted to cherish while I was still sleeping. I moaned in satisfaction at the comforting heat but then my mind drifted to Sam's audition.

I then open my eyes to be met with a chest. A well sculpted, hard and sexy chest with some tattoos. I bit my lip as my eyes moved upwards to see a beautiful and handsome face.

My husband was sleeping beside me!

I couldn't help but admire how cute he looks when he's sleeping. There wasn't his signature frown on his face instead he looked peaceful. I wish his face could be as calm as this when he's awake not always frowning especially when I'm around.

"You know staring is rude right?", his husky Italian voice said as he opened his eyes. His beautiful gray eyes made me blush in embarrassment.

'What if he heard me moan?'

I'm totally screwed.

"Sorry," I mumble embarrassed. "Morning," he sais as he sat up. I sat up also and then realized our position. Our legs were tangled together and my dress was rolled up that my bare thighs were on display.

My face was burning with embarrassment as I pulled my dress down. I heard him chuckle and I wanted nothing more than the bed to swallow me.

"How did we...you know?," I asked him as I gestured to the bed. My face was hot with pure embarrassment. "After the gala, you were pretty tired so I carried you to your room. Then you told me to stay with you and I was already too tired to protest, so I complied", he explained and an 'o' left my mouth.

"What time is it?", I asked. "Six on the dot", he answered as he looked at the wall clock at the top of my door frame and I nodded. This is the first time I was having a civilized conversation with him. And it's in my bed!

I was meant to meet Sam in her house by seven thirty. Yawning softly, I stand up from my bed and attempt to reach the zip of my dress but I couldn't.

I turn around embarrassed. Matteo was still sitting down on the bed with his phone in hand. "Matteo, please can you help me with m-my z-zip?", I asked him with my face burning in embarrassment. Oh God! Why did I stutter at the end of my sentence?

He nodded and stood up. I bit my lower lip when his muscles flexed as he walked towards me. 'Why is he taking this situation so lightly?'

His fingers lightly brushed my back causing shivers down my body as he zipped my dress down.

"I'm done", he cleared his throat. "Thank you", I said and turned around. I quickly made my way to the bathroom and sighed in relief as I closed the door. I didn't know how he had this effect on me.

After my bath, I walked into my room. Thankfully, he wasn't there so I changed into a pair of dark high waist jeans and a red long sleeved shoulder drop crop top. I applied lip gloss and mascara and slipped into my red addidas converse.

I walked down the stairs to see Martha preparing to leave. "Good morning Martha", I greeted her. "Good morning my dear, how was your night?", she greeted teasingly. I blushed and she smirked. "You'll give me all the details when I get back from shopping", she said and I nodded.

"Bye", I hugged her and she hugged me back. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Matteo at the island eating and typing away on his laptop.

I quietly walked over to the counter and poured in some hot water from the kettle into a mug before pouring in a packet of lemon tea and two sugar cubes.

"Are you on a diet?", he asked as I walked over to the island and sat down with my mug. "No", I replied taking a sip of my tea. "Then why not breakfast?", he asked. "I'm not hungry", I answered shortly and he shrugged slightly.