31

~MATTEO~

I smiled as I watch my wife sitting at the pool. She was wearing a long purple sundress that was thin and transparent showing the red set of underwear she was wearing.

Fuck, she was hot. Even with her now growing stomach. She hadn't even added weight yet, she was still slim and perfect.

I walked away from my window and walk out of my room. I wasn't wearing a T-shirt so I decided to tease her a little.

I pushed open the slide doors and walk out into the backyard where the pool was. It was a cool evening which meant evening breeze.

There she was, seated on one of the bench chairs with her body stretched. She seemed to be lost in thought so I decided to walk to her.

"I think it's better to stop spacing out", I said gaining her attention and causing her yelp in surprise and turned to face me. "Matteo!", she shrieked and I laughed. "Hey", I said innocently. "You scared me", she pouted showing her baby pink lips. "Sorry baby", I kissed her on her lips and she blushed.

"What are you doing home so early?", she asked as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I finished my meetings early so I decided to come home", I told her. "That's nice", she blushed. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

She was really flustered.

~CLAIR~

When he kissed my forehead, my heart leaped for joy. Literally, it did.

"I'm going to get something for you to eat", he kissed my lips and stood up. When he was out of sight, my phone buzzed.

'Happy with your hubby? Enjoy it while it lasts my dear, I'm waiting for the right time.

~J'

My body visibly shook as I closed my eyes and tried to take deep breaths. This was the fourth time today that he sent this message.

I ran my hand through my hair as I breathe out in frustration. What was I going to do now?

Yesterday, he sent a picture of me being electrocuted and gagged.

"Clair".

I quickly raised my head and changed my posture.

I saw Briana walking out of the house. "Hey Briana, how was your lecture?", I asked her still trying to shake off the fearful feeling. "Hell!", she whined and plopped down on the arm chair beside me.

Her oversized sweater was falling over her shoulder and her blackish brown hair was scattered. "You look like a truck ran over you", I giggled. "That's what happens when you study Business", she told me.

"It's a shocker to see brother dearest at home", she teased me poking my belly. I blushed and look away. "Can you stop doing that?", I asked her. "I don't want to, so no", she grinned and we laughed.

"He's a glutton", she poked my stomach, referring to the baby. I laughed and shook my head. "He's not, babies need a lot of food to keep them in a stabilized shape and to keep on growing", I told her.

Last week, Matteo and I went to check the baby's sex and thankfully, it was a boy.

"I'm hungry, I swear I'll eat the whole house", she groaned. I laughed and shook my head, "I made Swiss rolls". Her eyes literally sparkled at that, "You're the best!". She pecked my cheek and stood up. She sprinted into the house and I smiled.

֍

I was sitting on my bed when my phone buzzed again. What was it this time?

I picked it up and switched it on...

A video popped up and then a message.

'Oh my sweet Clarissa, I'm one step away from getting you back.

~J'

My heart clenched as I opened the video. 'It was me being tied and sitting upright on the floor. My sundress was tattered leaving my skin on display. My hair was matted to my face because of sweat and blood.

"Clarissa, do you know what I want to do today?", the large man asked. Too tired and weak, sixteen year old me could not answer.

He chuckled and brought out a pocket knife. He pressed it on my lap making me let out an ear piercing scream as he dragged it down.'

I quickly close my phone and threw it on the other side of the bed. "What am I going to do?", I burst out crying. Now that I'm pregnant, I'm ten times emotional than I was.

"Oh God", I cried as I covered my face with my hands. Nobody was at home, I was on maternity leave. I was already six months long.

I placed my hand on my now big stomach and sniffle. I wiped my tear stained cheeks and stand up. I don't know what's wrong but I needed a walk.

*

*

*

*

The wind was blowing furiously as I was starting to think this was a bad idea. "Shit!", I cursed as I realized I that I was lost.

I quickly picked up my phone and check the time, 5:30pm. I turned around and began walking in a familiar path. My hands trembled as I got to an empty path. "This is bad", I breathed.

"Hello Clarissa", was the last thing I heard before I was knocked out cold.