20

~CLAIR~

I didn't answer him.

"Why?", he asked. "What's wrong in tasting the mixture of cocktail and vodka?", I asked him with raised brows. "You did what?", he asked in surprise and I rolled my eyes.

"Where is the bimbo?", I asked him. "Chloe is not a bimbo", he defended. "I meant girlfriend!", I said sharply. He frowned. "She's not my girlfriend. Why are you saying this?", he asked in confusion. "Why did you let her kiss you?", I asked as tears burned in my eyes.

"Is that why you left?", he asked and I could see guilt in his eyes. I looked away and bit my lips. I didn't know why I was feeling this kind of emotion in her chest.

He walked closer to me and I my breath hitched at the lack of space.

"Answer me, Clair?", he whispered and I sighed. "You were acting all grumpy with me and you'll be smiling with her. I know I wasn't meant to be jealous but she didn't have to kiss you in front of me", I admitted with hurt.

His fingers traced up my legs and I felt myself react to his touch. "I'm sorry", he said with sincerity. "You don't kiss me but you kiss her. You're my husband but you never touch me", I mumbled. I think the alcohol in my system is too much.

"What do you mean?", he asked me. "Just kiss me", I pleaded. "Why?", he asked. "I'm horny and I've waited enough already", I admitted. "You're drunk", he said.

"So?".

"You don't really mean it", he said. I huffed and crossed my arms. "Just kiss me, I'm your wife. Drunk or not", I stated. Then he crashed his lips on mine. I moaned as I granted him entrance for him to explore my mouth.

My core was hot and throbbing.

He tasted like mint. "Fuck", he groaned as I gripped his silk hair. I moaned as he kissed me deeply. "If we don't stop, you might regret it", he warned against my lips. "Don't stop", I moaned as I pulled at his shirt.

I was going to regret this....

֍

I groaned as I opened my eyes to the harsh light. "Fuck!", I groaned as I felt like my head was being drummed on. Is this what a hangover feels like? It's terrible!

"What the hell?", I gasped as I see my state. I was wearing an oversized white T-shirt that had Matteo's scent. I tried to move but my thighs were sore.

My eyes widen at the realization as I looked down at the sheets.

"What have I done?", I said to myself in horror as I pulled at my hair. I began to sniffle as tears flowed down my cheeks. Flashbacks of yesterday filled my head. He warned me but I was too drunk to care. I don't even think we even used protection.

The door opened and I quickly wipe my tears and cleared my throat. "Dear?", I raised my head to see Martha. She looked at me with a sad expression. Her motherly love was too much. "Martha", I said before I began to sob loudly. She hurried towards me and pulled me in a warm embrace.

"He told me everything. He left very early because he didn't know how to face you. He also called at your work and told them you were sick", she said. I nodded as I cried on her shoulder. "I'm very stupid. I lost my virginity while being drunk. I wanted a special memory", I cried out.

"It's okay sweetheart. You didn't loose it to a random person, did you?", she asked and I shook my head. "You lost it to your husband so don't feel sad about it", she told me  "He'll think of me as a whore, a money seeking whore", I sniffled as I closed my eyes. This isn't fair.

What was I thinking?

"How do you feel?", she asked me. "Sore, I can't even move my legs", I told her. "He told me you passed out so he had to clean you up", she said with a small smile.

I blushed as I wiped my tears. There goes my dignity.

"Come on dear, let's get you something to eat", she kisses my forehead.

֍

~MATTEO~

I'm an idiot.

It's official.

"Dude, don't beat yourself up about it", Luca told me. "I can't face her. She'll hate me", I told him and he sighed. "But you have to meet her. Just take it cool", he said as he walked over to me and patted my chest. "By the way, where's Chloe?", he asked me.

"Business meeting", I mumbled. She's the cause of this whole shit happening. If she hadn't kissed me, none of these would have happened. But no, she just had to kiss me!

The door opened and Chloe walked in. "I thought you said business meeting", Luca whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes."I thought so too", I whispered back. "Hey guys", she chirped and we smiled at her. "Luca, can you please give us some privacy please?", she asked him.

He nodded and stood up. "See you later", he said before walking out of the office. I turned to see Chloe. She was wearing a red pencil skirt with a white button up shirt with a few buttons open.

"Is there a reason you're here?", I asked her. "Matteo, stop ignoring me because of that kiss", she said. "Chloe, what you did yesterday was totally wrong and inappropriate. You can't just kiss a married man especially in front of his wife!", I told her with frustration.

"But I love you and she doesn't", she countered. How the fuck does she even know that? "Even if she doesn't, you don't need to", I told he with irritation. She is getting on my nerves. "You don't love her, she doesn't love you and you're in a loveless marriage. It doesn't make any sense", she crossed her arms.

"So you expect me to love you?", I asked her irritated by her behavior. She was taken aback by my question. I stood up from my chair and walk around my desk to her front.

"Ever since we were kids, I kept telling you I love you because I saw you as my sister. I never dated anyone because I knew they'd be clingy. Never have I ever seen you in another kind of way. My love for you is platonic and that's it. Nothing else", I told her.

Tears formed in her eyes as she sniffled. "Teo", she said weakly. "Chloe, stop all this. You made me hurt Clair when she did nothing wrong. I can never love you and that's it. There's another man out there waiting for your love and compassion and is willing to give you everything you want. Just stop trying", I told her.

"What if I can't find one", she whimpered. "Chloe", I sighed. "You'll find one, okay? Just please apologize to Clair", I said. She lookef away from my eyes, "Okay".