32

~MATTEO~

She's gone.

She's fucking gone!

I ran my hand through my hair as I walked out of the police station into the parking lot. I spotted my little sister leaning on my black BMW with her head bowed down.

"Let's go home", I said to her and she raised her head. Her bloodshot eyes made me know that she was crying. We got into the car and drove home.

The drive home was silent, but it wasn't awkward. I parked the car in the garage and Alfred came in. "Welcome back, Sir", he greeted. "Thanks Alfred", I said with a nod and he nodded.

Briana followed me out of the garage into the house. I didn't know what to say but I told Martha to prepare dinner and went up the stairs.

~

Never in my life have I been this worked up about someone. I gripped my wet hair and let out a loud groan of anger as I turned off the tap.

My heart clenched as I got dressed. My world was shaking and slowly crumbling to the ground.

Clair, the only woman I ever loved so much was gone!

"Sweetie"

I raised my head to see Martha by the door. Her wrinkled face showed how worried and stressed she was. "I'm so sorry dear but you have to eat", she said to me. "I'm not hungry", I told her.

"No! You are not telling me that shit, not today! Briana is downstairs, sour and depressed, she needs a shoulder to lean on!", she said in a sharp voice.

I clenched my jaw as I exhale. "Just come downstairs and eat something", she said and walked out. I stood up from my bed and walked out of my room.

My phone rang and I picked it up knowing who the caller was. "What?", I bit out. "Dude chill out, I'm coming over", with that he hung up.

I go down the stairs but stopped in my tracks when I heard loud sobs. Right under the end of the stairs, my little sister was on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest, bawling her eyes out.

"Bri?", I said and she raised her head. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy. Her face was swollen and red. My heart broke as I realized her state. "I want her back!", she burst into tears and I rushed to pull her in a hug. "I want her back, Teo! Bring her back!", she beat my chest weakly.

"I'm trying", I said brokenly as I rubbed her  back. "She's the only person who truly understands me. She's always there for me, I want her back!", she cried.

"I'll bring her back", I said as a tear slipped down my cheek.

~SAMANTHA~

I screamed in frustration as I threw my blue stuffed animal on my wall. "Why!?", I screamed as I pulled at my hair. I burst into tears as I curlled into a ball on the ground. I swear I'm going to kill that bastard when I get my hands on him.

She's pregnant for fucking sake!

There was a knock on the door that drew me from my train of thoughts as I grabbed a broken glass from the floor. "Go away!", I screamed as hot tears poured from my eyes. The door opened and my mom ran inside.

"Sam!", she shrieked and grabbed my arm but I already cut a vein on my left wrist. "Leave me alone!", I screamed at her and yanked my arm away from her. "Stop this nonsense!", she screamed at me. "Give me my best friend back and I'll stop!", I screamed at her. My hair was scattered all over my face as I screamed again and fell to my knees.

She looks at me with sorrow, "Sam, please calm down". "No! Don't fucking come near me!", I yelled holding out the piece of broken glass in front of me. Tears fell down her cheek as she looked at me with defeat.

"Don't do this to yourself", she said softly. "Give me my best friend and I'll stop. Leave me alone, please", my voice was breaking.

She swallowed hard and left my room not before giving me one last look of sadness. When she closed the door, I fell to my knees and started crying again.

~LUCA~

I walked into Matteo's room after putting Briana to sleep. And let me tell you, that was hard work.

"Is she asleep?", he asked. "Yeah", I nodded. "Thanks a lot", he said and I nodded. I sat on the bed beside him and he sighed. Knowing what he was passing through, I placed my hand on his shoulder and patted it.

"Don't get too worked up", I told him. "It's been two fucking days since I last saw her. She's pregnant and she's in trouble, how can I not be worked up?", he said with his eyes glassy.

I swallowed hard and pulled him in a hug. He was just like a twin brother to me, that's why I'd do anything to help him. I was also sad and worried but they all need a shoulder to lean on.

"Teo?", I called. "What?" he asked. "I think I know where she is", I replied. His eyes immediately meet mine and his lips parted. "How?", he asked confused. "I tracked her phone down. Seeing the location, she's in real danger", I told him.

"I'll call the police", he said and I nodded. "We'd better head there", I said and he nodded, following me out of the room.

We got out of the house to where our cars were parked and my phone rang. Sam's mom?

"Yes ma'am?", I said politely answering the call. "Thank God you answered", was she crying? "What's wrong?", I asked her. Matteo turned to look at me. "It's Sam", she sniffled. "What about her?", I asked impatiently. "She's hurting herself", she cried. My eyes widened in horror as I looked at Matteo.

"Go. I'll see you at the hospital", he smiled. "I'll be right there", I hung up. I turn to him and hug him, "Thanks man". We hopped in our cars and sped out of the estate.