14

~LUCA~

"Fredrick, tell Matteo that I'll be going out after the meeting", I told my assistant. "Yes sir", he said with a small bow and walked out of my office. I grabbed my phone and placed it in my blazer pocket as I stood up before walking out of my office.

"Mr. Romano, your ride is ready", my secretary informed me as I made my way to the elevator. I walked out of the building and entered the black Audi waiting for me. "To Harris'?", the driver asked and I nodded. "Yes, Kyle", I said.

My phone rang and I picked it up without looking at the ID. "Yes?", I answered. "You know what to say?", Matteo asked me making me roll my eyes. "Yes, I'm not a fucking ten year old child", I said to him. "You know how important this is", he said and I hummed. "Chill man, I know the level of importance. If you lose this, I lose this too and I don't want that", I assured him.

"You know how cunning he can be", he said."And we all know how outsmarting I can be", I said cockily with a grin and he chuckled. "That's why I told you to go instead of me", he said and I let out a contented sigh. "I know I'm the best, you don't need to tell me", I said and I could imagine him rolling his eyes.

"I got your message from Fredrick", he said. "Yeah, I need some time off though", I told him. "Okay, call me after the meeting to give info", he said. "No problem", I told him

"Good luck", he said. "I'll need it", I chuckled and hung up.

֍

"Thank you for being here, Mr. Romano", Mr. Harris said in appreciation. "It's a pleasure, Mr. Harris. I should be on my way now", I said to him and shook his hand before exiting the office.

Once I left the building, I fished out my phone and called Matteo. "Once again, the outsmarting genius wins overcomes", I said happily immediately he picked up.

"That's my man!", he said cheerfully and I grinned. "You're welcome", I said. I could feel his happiness right now. "I honestly don't know what I would have done without you", he said with a happy laughter. "Obviously, you would have been wallowing in self pity and shame", I stated which earned a snort from him. "Once again, your sanity leaves your body", he grumbled and I laughed at him. He was surely my best friend.

"Alfred as delivered your car", he informed me. "Thanks man, I got to go now", I told him. "I'll see you later", he said. "Sure", I said and hung up.

I spotted my black BMW by the end of the parking lot and grinned in satisfaction. "My guy knows my baby", I whistled and walked towards my car.

While driving, I spotted a modeling shoot at a central park so I decided to see. I loved watching fashion shoots or runway shows, it was an opportunity for me to laugh at hilarious designs and also admire master pieces of the designers.

I parked in the parking lot and stepped out of my car. I as walked closer to the shoot and I immediately noticed a beautiful lady with tasteful curves.

Samantha!

She was wearing a baby pink crop top and baby pink pants with heels. It made her look like a cute Barbie doll with long white hair. Her hair had little strips of pink that made her look hot.

Damn, I'm sure barbie will be jealous of her.

"I feel like Barbie in the dream house!", she whined as she posed for another photo. Her ability to switch facial expressions within seconds was beyond me.

"Darling, that's the beauty of the heels and outfit", a man said with an eye roll as if he was talking to a little child. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a tight fitted black top. He was wearing a dangling black earring on one ear and none on the other.

It's very obvious he's a gay. I couldn't see his face very well but I could tell he was young.

"You should do all those Barbie doll commercials, you'll be great for it", another lady said. She had brown hair and a petite figure like Sam, only that she was slimmer than her.

I decided to join in the little show. I walked into the scene clapping my hands which grabbed their attention. "I loved all your poses", I said with a proud grin when I saw Sam blush.

"Mr. Romano, it's a pleasure to see you again", the man said as he approached me with a surprised but happy smile and I immediately recognized him as Mr. Louise. "The pleasure is mine, Mr. Louise", I shook his outstretched hand.

"What are you doing here at this time?", he asked me. "I was on lunch break so I decided to come here for a little fresh air and then I saw this", I told him and he nodded with a grin.

"These are our best models, Samantha and Alice", he introduced me to the two ladies. I smirked as I see Sam blush again and then she rolled her eyes.

"It's nice to meet two of the hottest women in the world. I'm honored", I said genuinely and both of them blushed hard. Sam's face was beet red and Alice looked like she understood the chemistry.

Oh there will be chemistry!