6

~MATTEO~

"Is she still breathing?", her friend asked me even though her eyes were on Clair. "Yeah, she's okay", I told her. We walked out of Clair's room and went down the stairs. "You're her husband?", she asked. "You're the friend she wanted to bring over?", I countered.

"Gotten my answer then", she said and I smirked. She rolled her eyes and I realized they were purple. "Eye lenses?", I asked with curiosity. "Nah, they are real", she said with a shrug. "White hair too?", I asked her too. "It's whitish blonde!", she exclaimed dramatically and I chuckled at her behavior.

Her hair looked so white and silky, it was beautiful. "How long have you known her?", I asked putting my hands in my pockets as we walked into the kitchen. "Since we were eight", she answered smiling. "That's a very long time", I said and she giggled nodding.

"Is she asthmatic?", I asked her. "No, she's not asthmatic she just has the attack sometimes", she said with a sad smile. "What caused it?", I asked her. She crossed her hands and raised a brow at me. "It's because you're her hubby that's why I'm saying this things", she said and I nodded.

She proceeded to sit on the counter while I went to get us water from the fridge.

"The attack can be triggered by pain, panic attack, over thinking or too much crying. I was there when she had her first attack, we were ten and a guy hit her head on the wall", she grimaced as she remembered.

"What's your name?", I asked her. "Samantha Millers, you can call me Sam", she grinned as I handed her a bottle of water. "Samantha Millers that's always on the cover of every Chanel Magazine?", I asked with little surprise. Now I know why she looked familiar.

"Yup, the white hair says it all. I also modelled for Prada", she grinned and I looked at her in amusement. She was way different from the other models I knew.

"How come no paparazzi?", I asked her. She took a gulp from the bottle and chuckled. "I like being free. As you can see, I'm sneaky and I have a way of staying out of their sights", she said with a proud grin.

"So Mr. Rossi, how's my best friend?", she asked me. I could see the glint of mischievousness in her eyes. She's obviously the outspoken and lively one between her and Clair.

"Call me Matteo, Clair is good and respectful. She's okay", I told her. I didn't really know Clair, so I had nothing much to say. "But you treat her like crap", she deadpanned with a straight face. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Will you believe me if I say I'm kind of regretting it now?", I asked her with a sigh.

"Yup, you better regret it and start treating her fairly", she said and I nodded at what she said.

"She's my best friend and I want the best for her. I'm telling you this so you can help her. She's broken and scared of almost everything. She's been through shit and it always makes me guilty of not being there all the time", she said with an emotion I couldn't decipher and that made me frown.

"What do you mean by broken?", I asked her. We left the kitchen and Sam went to sit cross legged on one of the couches and rested her elbows on her knees.

"I wish I could tell you but I can't. She would hate me if I did. She's an amazing person she's the main reason for my sanity. All I can say is if you hurt her, you hurt me and it'll result in war. Do you happen to know anybody named Alexia Manes?", she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah why?", I asked with a frown. 'What havoc did Alexia cause this time?', I thought to myself.

She smirked and whispered,"The puttana is the reason for her state". That made me frown deeply.

"You speak Italian?", I asked her, a little dazed. "I learned it, also French, Spanish and Russian. I was going to model so I had to learn", she shrugged and I nodded.

The question is....

What the fuck is wrong with Alexia?

My head ached as I sat on the other couch and groaned into my hands. "What's wrong?", Sam asked me making me raise my head to look at her.

"Alexia", I groaned and she chuckled.