29

~CLAIR~

A month has passed and my stomach was getting bigger showing me proof that I was truly pregnant. Waking up in the morning to vomit and morning sickness was not a funny thing.

Sam and Luca started dating; I've never seen my best friend as happy as that before, even when she was dating Ryan.

Taylor was already two months and a half, she seemed to be handling the situation much better than I was. She looked a little bigger and her appetite had grown, like seriously, it grew.

Also, last week, Briana, Matteo's sister began living with us until she finished her course before heading back to Italy. Both of us hit it off really well, I honestly liked her

My feelings for Matteo seemed to grow stronger every time that it nearly kills me to not tell him how I feel.

"Do you always space out like this?", Briana asked, bringing me out of my train of thoughts. "That's only when my head is full of many thoughts", I saud. "If you need baby names, I have a ton", she said as she widened her arms, emphasizing her words and her black hair fell over her shoulders. I giggled and shook my head.

"It's not about the baby names. I don't even know which gender the baby is yet", I told her. "That's why you're going today", she said and I nodded. "Matteo will soon be here", I told her.

"Let me give you a makeover then", she said. I stared at the twenty one year old girl and she giggled. "I don't want to look like a Barbie doll", I told her. "Noted", she said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs.

I mentally groaned when she practically threw me on the bed when we entered my room. She grabbed a pair of scissors, "Want to cut your hair?". I shook my head, "No, I don't want to cut it at all". She giggled and dropped it on the table.

"Prepare to look beautiful", she said as she grabbed a lot of nonsense from the table and rushed towards me. Only two words slipped out of my mouth as she began to do her business, "Oh boy".

"All done!", she squealed fifteen minutes later. "Now wear this", she handed me a baby blue sundress. I collected it from her and walk into the closet to change.

"Flats will go with this", she said as I walked out of the closet. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the black flats and slipped them on.

"You look so cute!", she said smiling. "Thank you", I smiled back at her. Honestly; when I met Briana, I thought she wouldn't even like me or neither will I like her. But we can't judge a book by it's cover. Now, it's like we're best friends. Sam also likes her too; they have so much in common.

Her phone dinged and she picked it out of her pocket. "It's Teo, he said you should meet him outside now", she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room. "Can you just slow down a bit?", I giggled. "It's my appointment but I think you're more excited than I am", I said.

"Of course I am. I'm already an aunt to three rascals and I can't wait to see another baby! You have no idea how much I love babies", she told me.

I smiled at her as we reach the door. "Don't forget to keep me updated", she said. "Will do", I assured her and hugged her before walking out of the house. In front of the water fountain, his silver Audi was parked there while was leaning on it having a phone call.

"I'll call you later, Kate. Bye", he said noticing my appearance. Who's Kate?

'Clair, not now', my subconscious says.

He flashed me a million dollar smile and I waved back. "You look beautiful", he said and my heart fluttered. He really does know where the on switch is.