13

~SAMANTHA~

Yesterday kept replaying in my mind as I flipped through the dresses on the rack. If I said I was finding a perfect dress, I'd be lying. I couldn't concentrate at all.

"Samantha, you've been staring at that dress for about thirty minutes", Alice said causing me to turn my attention to her. "Sorry, what are we doing today again?", I asked her with a sheepish smile. She shook her head with an eye roll. "We're rocking some new pairs of converse and sneakers the company produced today!", she said excitedly and I chuckled at her excitement.

"I claim the pink one!", I said and she glared at me. "But I wanted that. It matches my newly done nails", she pouted. "Sorry but it matches my hair that has new pink stripes", I said to her and she rolled her eyes, letting out a huff.

"Girls, stop arguing about the sneakers, you know we have two pairs", Mrs. Whittaker said as she approached us. We smiled at her sheepishly and nodded. "But we like bickering", I pouted making her roll her eyes. "Of course we do, it's fun", Alice added.

"I don't know if I have models or kids", Mrs. Whittaker said to herself as she turned to leave and we blew her kisses. "Okay ladies, its show time!", Mr. Louise exclaimed as he walked into the dressing room. He was gay but we loved him though. "Can I have those earrings after the shoot?", Alice asked as she admired the silver studs he was wearing.

He glared at her playfully and covered his ears.
"Darling, this babies are mine and mine alone so hands off and go do your shoot", he sassed and Alice rolled her eyes playfully.

The makeup artist finished our makeup and we got into our outfits. "Why can't I wear the pink pants?", Alice whined like a child. "Alice, her hips are larger than yours making the pants fit", Ms. Whittaker deadpanned. "But I wanted the blue shirt", I whined also pointing at Alice's cute shirt. "Stop acting like babies without candy and go do your shoot!", she exclaimed making us laugh at her.

Both of us left the dressing room and walked out of the building. I was wearing a pink crop top that exposed my stomach and a pair of pink high waisted pants paired with pink sneakers.

Don't get me wrong but all these pink was going to make me sick soon. Even some parts of my hair were pink!

Alice on the other hand looked like Alice from wonderland, only that she's wearing a blue button up crop top and high waist blue jean skirt. She was the modernized version. Her brown hair was pulled up with a blue ribbon and blue hair clips.

"I look like blue with all this blue", she whined as we got into the black Audi waiting for us. "I look like Barbie", I told her and she laughed.

We drove to a park where the shoot was going to take place. Everything was set and ready. "Here are my two bambinas". Mr. Louise says. Oh! I forgot to mention that he was Italian.

"Take positions my little birdies", he clapped and we laughed as we walked over to our spots.

After taking about ten photos and maybe twenty more, we were finally on break. Alice and I decided to get ice cream and taco.

"Isn't that your boyfriend?", Alice said, pointing at a couple walking towards us. I instantly recognized the guy as Ryan. The girl holding his hand was the girl he was cheating on me with.

My hands began to tremble as they came closer. "I'll tell you what happened later", I said wearily ad I watched them. "Let's just go then", she said and I nodded.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet dragging me away from the sight.

My eyes stung with unshed tears as we walked to the trailers to change our shoes. "Mr. Louise, how many more shoots are we taking?", Alice asked him as we came out of the trailer wearing heels.

"This is the last item to model for today so you're going to be taking about thirty more photos so we can pick the best ten", he said to us before ushering us back to our places.

Today was going to be stressful and unbearable.