Chapter 4 - I Got You

We are in an old place that full of boxes and dust. There are 3 of us and the blonde was gone. I have made plan of escaping.

Since this brunette wants to prove the tiger, I will make a way to leave this place immediately.

"Dazai-San, do you really think that the tiger will come?"

"How about you Siruko-Chan?"

"Stop talk to me." They chuckled when I give that response.

When the moon was full, something strange happens to Atsushi. When I think the time is coming, Dazai immediately touch him and he starts to falling.

This is too fast. I can't even use this time to escape!

"Do you know me? [real(F/N)(L/N)], or... Siruko-Chan?"

Dammit! He has neutral skill!

"Oh me? I have no business with you."

"Yes you are." I start to get on my temper.

"Dazai Osamu... is that because of my price are real high, you chased me? What a bastard..."

"Birth with half blood of Japanese and half blood of European. Living as a homeless person who kills to live... [real(Y/N)(L/N)], how are you?"

"Why'd care huh?" When I have my steps, he grabs my arm. And gives me the eyes of him that I never see.

"Finally I can meet you after many years... You came to me by yourself."

"Man... Could you just let me go?"

"No. We have to be together."

What?

"I will tell you when-"

The door immediately opens and there are several people who stand with guns. They're mafia.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP [fake(Y/N)(L/N)]"

"Oh... I'm not expecting these things, who behinds you guys? Akutagawa? No, Black Lizard? Oh maybe... Chuuya?" When he asked them, they pointed the guns to him.

Those names, I have know those all name.

"Left my arm idiot, its hurt." He released my arm.

"Oh sowri Siruwko-Chan~ then... you guys. You guys will not kill me right?" They chucked as his voice was changed into heavier.

"I can help you-"

When I trying to activate my ability, the bullets started to have me. Dazai's eyes widened as I was falling to the floor.

I can hear his voice complaining about me, but... who cares? The things that I've been wished for...

is manifested.

Now I started to lose my conciousness.

??? POV

Oh... the Beautiful Devil, has sinfully down... but devil can't be down because its sin.

I will welcome her, as soon as possible.

"Are our 6th member has been defeated? What with that face?"

"Oh, Kamui-San... don't worry. She is The Devil. She know how to control her death. Am I right?"

Welcome, [real(Y/N)(L/N)].