Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand

7 years ago

Your POV

That boy who has weird hat keeps following me, even when I was asleep. Now I went into a crowded place, so he will never find me here.

But I hate a place when I can meet many people. It's just I don't like it. I don't like being around people.

In short, it's make me uncomfortable.

When I'm hungry, I rub my pocket and found 2 bucks. Well, I can't use this money in here. I must change it first. But if the currency was like this... I can't change it-

I saw a mini shop near the street, hmm what you call it in here? I came behind that shop and saw they throw the leftover stuff in the trash.

I can't take someone's stuff or money in this crowded place. Or even in this closed area between the shop and wall, it will be easy for people to find what I've done.

So I started to search what I can eat inside of this garbage. Well, 3 days made my belly crying all the time.

But when I found a good stuff and tried to eat it, a hand reached my arm and grabbed me.

"Uh- what?! You again?!" That boy came again and pull my hand while he's running.

"..."

"Release my hand, dammit! Ugh!" He keeps going.

He brought me into a place that has really much flowers, but less people. And he handed me some fries and stuffs.

He knows that I'm hungry?

"Umm... I don't have money to afford this..." he laughs.

"Why'd you laugh, huh? I won't eat it! It will best if I die rather than-"

"Thank you." He said.

He makes me confused. He smile at me and he thanks me for nothing. What is he trying to do? I can't stand his smile, so I eat his food. I keep eating it, but I stopped when I saw his hand.

On his arm, there was several wound. How did he can get that? When I keep stare at it, he hide his hand immediately.

"Hold on... how can you get that wound? Do you hurting yourself?" He chuckled.

"No... it's, it's a lesson for being not following my savior." And he smiled again.

"You know... it's your body, whatever your parents or whatever you call it, what are they wants to do with you... if it just hurting yourself then stop it-"

"Are you not an European?" He asked me.

"What?"

"First... you don't like an European. And your english is really bad."

"Your English is also bad, dumbass!" I eat the last fries and drink his cola.

I stand and he follows it. We keep silent and stare at each other. His eyes is empty while he sees me.

"Hear... first thank you for the food. I don't know what will happen if my belly stand for more days... and second..." he listens me with non-expression face.

"I will pay you later..." I turned around and he stops me.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"I'm [real(Y/N)(L/N)], I lived with much fake name. But, that one was my real name..." he surprised.

"Take that as my thanks word." I leave him but he's not stop me this time.

After that day, I never met him again. He's like dissapeared and I don't know why I still want to talk with him... even it's annoying.

But now, I found an old guy that gives me place that has so much novels to read.

Where's that boy?