Chapter 18.5 - Blue

5 years ago

Dazai Osamu's POV

"Happy birthday on your 17th birthday Dazai-kun!" Mori-san said.

"Thank you. What kind of present did you bring this year? A gun? A gold position?"

"Hmm, no, not that all! Try to answer it first!" He laughed over the room.

"A corpse? A mission? A new console game? Please make me surprised this time. Like, poisonous pills that can make me die without pain..." He laugh again.

"Nonono... I brings you a friend!" I widened my eyes.

"Mori-san... Odasaku was enough for me. And also my glasses fellow... I don't need more."

"Let's see if you really don't need this!"

His subordinates dragging me into his room. And when we got in there, the windows suddenly all closed. And I know, this is not good.

When I got in there, all of his subordinates was gone and there was just two of us.

It's completely silent, and then he stand and walked to his cupboard.

When he opened it, I saw a girl was tied with her mouth was isolated by duct tape.

"What the fuck, Mori?"

"Friend?? Your birthday present!"

He drags this girl out from that cupboard and release her from everything that detained her.

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" She screamed.

"Oops, cutie... you can't do that." He grabs her cheeks and points her head to me.

"See right there? You will unable to use your power right now." He points his finger on me.

"Fuck..." She slapped his hand.

"So! You guys would be the greatest partner in the world! You can't kill this boy, and this boy... did she enough for your type?"

Disgusting... I disgusted by this pedophile.

"I'll left you two in y'all room, and see you on dinner!!"

We are in the room that has 2 bed and a phone. No window in here, but just a bad environment.

"I'm Dazai Osa-"

"Don't talk with me. I'm dangerous." She cut me off.

"You have listen to that guy clearly, right? You can't use your ability on me."

"You talk as you know what is my ability."

"What are you doing in Yokohama? You know that this place is dangerous, right-"

"Yes. And it's not your business."

She is so cold. She didn't even try to talk to me. We can't get out from this room, it's just because it was too dangerous to not follow Mori's instructions.

I sit in this room boredly, and she just stared at the book shelf.

"Want to read some?" I asked her, but she didn't answer it.

I stand and look over the shelf. I never read these all old books before. So, I don't know which one that I can recommend for her.

I Am a Cat

What kind of book is this? Natsume Souseki? No books that has this clear cover in this shelf, but this book.

So, I take it and walk to her way. When she looks at the book that I took, she just stand and surprised.

"How, how you can have it?" She asked.

"What? I found this on the shelf.."

"Do you know who and where the one who made that novel?" She grabs my arm and looks at my eyes seriously.

"What? I'm sorry... I don't know anything about it-"

She grabs the books by force. She opened the books and makes the calm face.

What's wrong with this girl?