Chapter 18 - Blue

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

I left Yokohama this night with my employees and Gogol is also with me. He didn't say anything but quiet. He sits in the corner of this long train.

We are going to meet Kamui.

Basically, this train is mine now. The people in here are all my employees. Yes, they're all the people that I collect to be brainwashed that day.

"Dostoevsky, I love you!"

Her voice is still echoing inside of my head. It won't go but still there and makes my heart heavy.

I can't believe, now I let her go when finally I can meet her for years.

I feel sad, but I also feel safe for her.

Because, now the situation would be changed.

It's hit the AM, and we got into this place. This secret place was also in an abandoned mine. Kamui usually there when he finish his job.

He does a lot of job that has a connection to the government.

I told my employees to left this place. But, I kept 3 of them with me. I have made a big surprise to this old man Kamui.

"Gogol, we got in here. Why don't you get out from there?" I asked him.

"..." he didn't answer me again.

Well, I told one of my brainwashed employee to take him with me.

When I entered this old mine's entrance, a japanese sword flew to my way.

This must be Kamui's ability.

I heard a footstep after those sword didn't catch my body. That sound keep approaching me. Then I heard hand claps.

"Beautiful. Is that you, Fyodor?" It's Kamui.

"Yes."

"How dare you destroyed my demand and just step your feet in this place?"

"..." I know that he will say it.

From the darkness I saw him walk through me with a gas mask. He was famous with that gas mask and the fake name "Kamui". But me and the members of Decay of Angels have known his face, his identity, and more stuff.

"I will accept all of my punishments because of my failure destroying the Mafia's and ADA's leader. But..."

I lift my hand as the sign to my employees to bring the gift. When I bring that, he just sounded surprised by that.

"Y-you..."

I bring him some pieces of Japan prime minister's body, and also it's head.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"I was failed to bring those leader's heads, so I bring you this."

"When did you kill him?"

"Yesterday. Still fresh, right?" He chuckled.