Chapter 33 - Run

Fukuchi Ouchi's POV

The casino has fallen apart. So, the order that I gave to Sigma must be manifested.

I quickly run to the storage, and grab the hidden paper that I have save from the day when it's turned to blank.

Finally, [(Y/N)(L/N)] will write everything that I need on this paper. And, I'm still waiting for the news of the expedition that Gogol said, that he knows the place of the Novel.

That's good, because one paper would never enough for erase this whole world and becoming a God of peace.

Ah, that's the notice. I should go now.

My eyes become red as soon as possible I saw Sigma have so many wounds on his body.

"What's wrong here?" I asked and he hold his breath.

"Calm.. calm.. calm down, Kamui. This is all Dosu's fault, won't you see?" Gogol interrupted me.

Fyodor?

"What was that mean, Gogol?"

"See, this is all have been planned by Dosu. You see, how that girl can be safe after moving so many times? This is really bad since she's now was on that Mafia's hand."

"Mafia?!" Sigma looked so down after I shouted it.

"I don't really know what is going on until then, this guy wasn't enough to just kill those all people and take that bitch to our hand." Gogol wants to states his point.

"You say, this is all Fyodor's fault. What is going-"

"No! You've been mistaken! This is all my will, Dostoevsky didn't take any role on this!" Sigma cut my words with all those shake around his hand.

"Tell me, Sigma... what he has said to you?"  The shakes even faster.

"..."

"When is it, what is the thing that he said?"

"..." He keeps not answering anything.

"TELL ME!" I can't hold my anger and he started to speak.

"I- I... Dostoevsky just smiled and said that i- I must follow my own will. That's, it..." He's saying the truth.

Now I realize that, Fyodor must put something on Sigma's head. I should realize it earlier.

So Fyodor was never on our side from the start, fuck...

"Oh, what could've you done..." I came closer to him.

"Ka-kamui?"

"Fyodor, you always seems to follow all of my will... but this guy, has proved that you..."

"It's all my fault, Ka-kamui!"

"are guilty."

From nothing, Gogol summoned his chains and cut this guy's head.

"Gogol, now... follow me."

"Alright, Kamui-sama."