Chapter 29 - Human

「-----------------------

The Tales of Unsettled Ability
Act 2

Humans, born with a purpose. There are some humans who lived  for themselves, and there are they who lived for someone else.

Some humans birth with an ability, in order to get their purposes in their live.

But, those who thinks that they don't have anything and already gives up, will not have an ability.

One day, there is a person who completely realized what is his actual purpose in this live.

He wrote his own paper, and turned into a cat.

He nam-

   n15Ld  "
                o6y           *
     *             D.0                 =-
a0101wYu
                  T%7i---*       ,
A9Ko
L"@;,,,,
《e%
          F!_♧♧      o
*      *T●M}         
_.._..
.._

-----------------------」

---

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

Nothing left to read now. I've requested 5000 books to this prison. But they only gave me 127 books.

But it's good though, they're kind enough to give me freedom in this small kind of isolated room.

I know why did they put Dazai Osamu right in front of me with these all glasses wall.

Those defenders government wants us to discuss about the thing that happens. But, both me and Dazai know that if we discussed a bit of the situation-

(Y/N) would be in danger.

I've planned a perfect plan that have a resonance with Dazai Osamu's plan.

We both choose to keep her until she can control her ability.

No one could have ever seen her truly ability. We only know the way she can control someone's death base from their lifespan.

But, it seems too perfect for an ability that comes from... from a creature that we don't even know what is she.

I'm personally not really sure that she is a 100% human being. No, I'm not gonna believe it.

But, she has completely a human's mind and heart.

Made her special and... yes. Special for me.

 Special for me